Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this a meme?
Ingame Name: Foxka

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192

Time Played: 680 hours

When First Joined: about 3 years ago i believe

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): whenever im not working, usually at least until 11pm

Sponsor(s): @blakeman1 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Disgraced donor

What can you do to help the community: do the same things as any other staff has done. I will usually always call out a hacker or a ddoser whenever i am on the server and have helped stop them working with the other late night staff that are usually on (looking at you Lycan, Dildo, and penguin). I will also continue to make more ban requests and keep the fun environment on the server. If i'm feeling frisky maybe even contribute again to the content pool.

Why you want to help the community: I feel like I am ready to return to the staffing community after my last outburst of going after nopleez. I resigned from mod intending to cleanse myself of the truly negative vibes i was giving off, and i believe i am able to say that i have done that by a great deal. I've missed you guys, and I hope i can find a new place with the community that was not as toxic as it was once before.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Probably, but not anything that i didn't do to myself or joke bans :^)

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): here's my mod app since thats the most recent, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-for-staff

How did you find us?: tea divination, through the beast of worship

Other: although it may seem like i recently started playing again, don't let that deter you from the fact that dick cheney made money off the iraq war. also sorry for causing discord drama with the whole shoutbox thing, it was meant to not be as serious as it was taken and for that i apologize.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1! He has been incredibly helpful with catching hackers! He's friendly and fun to be around! When I'm the only staff on he doesn't even have to be asked to help, he just automatically does! So why not give him the ability to adequately continue to help as he already does?
Hate to be that guy, but this sponsorship is invalid. Dildo last sponsored someone 10 days ago here, below the 14 day waiting period as defined by sponsorship requirements:
[Image: 9f194f9284ddbc210ac3e73a82946056.png]
Please try to find another or wait 4 days.
whoops thought it had been 14 days rip
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
[Image: Foxka_Time.png]
You have some weeks/days missing but uh..................... Just a heads up.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Ok blakeman said he will sponsor me ty for your consideration

in response to Eternal, I have been back for a while now, and the missing days are that I have a job that requires me to work several days in a row where I gotta rest a bit from manual labor, being on the server 24/7 is not a requirement to obtain a staffing position, thank you.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-16-2019, 09:19 PM)Eternal Wrote: [Image: Foxka_Time.png]
You have some weeks/days missing but uh..................... Just a heads up.

(05-16-2019, 09:28 PM)Foxka Wrote: Ok blakeman said he will sponsor me ty for your consideration

in response to Eternal, I have been back for a while now, and the missing days are that I have a job that requires me to work several days in a row where I gotta rest a bit from manual labor, being on the server 24/7 is not a requirement to obtain a staffing position, thank you.

the dude used to be an admin anyway i dont get what the point in posting his playtime was

ANYWAY useless +1 cause i like him but he doesnt like me
also i see him reporting people constantly on the forums and this is long due if he's makin a comeback
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
Idk if this is serious anymore but the mod needs to comment on the application
Not sure what he could say since Blake isn’t active
Look, I don't see a reason to mince words here.

You don't belong on the staff team and the reason is simple - you're a bitter, thickheaded individual.

From what I've seen, you haven't changed a bit since you were demoted from admin - you still take things personally and refuse to admit fault. 

(05-16-2019, 08:40 PM)Foxka Wrote:
Why you want to help the community: I feel like I am ready to return to the staffing community after my last outburst of going after nopleez. I resigned from mod intending to cleanse myself of the truly negative vibes i was giving off, and i believe i am able to say that i have done that by a great deal. I've missed you guys, and I hope i can find a new place with the community that was not as toxic as it was once before.

You wrote that you have "cleansed" yourself of negative vibes. This is patently false. In every part of our community - from Discord, to the forums, to the server itself, I have seen you act in a nasty, vindictive manner. 

On the server, you claimed that I was teaming with Hani because I didn't immediately try to kill her after I witnessed her kill you. You later tried to play it off as a joke, but you rage quit before then and you were clearly upset as you called me out both in chat and in the reports.

[Image: 28AA2B32006EE9F7F469B0C109ED895F3CC51B2B]

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...5282BB2B8/ - Called me out in server chat

On the Discord, you have posted some rude messages - too many to bother posting here. Of note, however, is that you targeted Scoovie - a current TTT admin. If you can't get along with current TTT staff, why on earth would we let you rejoin the team??

You specifically seem pretty bitter against Scoovie still. Not good.

On the forums themselves, you're shitty behavior has also continued. You took part in this admin witchhunt nonsense and again, were trying to pin it all on Scoovie, without any evidence. 

Overall, you are not staff material. You are an unpleasant individual and would serve to push away players. On a final point, you can't use an inactive moderator for your sponsor. 

Solid no.
See, I originally agreed to sponsor you to give you a chance go come back and hopefully get yourself back by starting from the bottom (or at least get some feedback if you didn't get it). Clearly instead of waiting 4 days you decided to ask an inactive mod to sponsor, so I'm going to withhold a vote at this time. +0.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]