Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets try.
have to second hong and reina on this one. although i don't know anything about what goes on in the ph community, you tend to spread towards a different part of the same community which there is nothing wrong with and i think many admins should have the ability to do that. the only issue is you don't really understand that part of the community that you're commenting on and seems like you're mainly basing it off of things you've seen in discord rather than actually playing with the people which leads to your comments to seem more absurd than beneficial.
hong and everyone else made solid points. i think to apply for admin just to fill the vacant spot doesn’t really justify becoming admin. hell, if it were that easy, i’m sure hella more people would be admins, both good and bad. there’s a lot more to admin than being there to fill a empty void, it’s about being a stand out member and can take more serious and tougher topics by giving an objective answer to a difficult problem by understanding both sides and coming to a conclusion that benefits the community, fixes the issue, or even just giving inputs on matters that are serious. from my experience of you both on the forums and discord, you give answers that seem to come off as not knowing the background of bans, applications, or even community issues sometimes and giving answers based off of last recent, previous interactions, or just a general overview of their character without seeing current things that are going on. i would like to see you improve on those, but as of now, i cannot support this. 
Not to sound shitty but Imma leave my unfiltered nonsense like normal fueled by 13 hour work call. 

I worried about you receiving the Moderator rank due to constant issues with properly handling situations. Admin is a vast step beyond that. You're playing a massive role in the community and dealing with issues behind the scenes that thankfully a lot of people never have to see because some of it is very fucked up. Maybe you've changed and gotten a lot better but if I had trouble supporting your Mod app, I certainly can't support this. You'd have to have a whimsical change to gain my vote. 

-1 as much as it doesn't mean much with my inactivity in PH. I hope you prove me wrong though.

Best of luck.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I won't bury with further comments Big I think your willingness to serve in such a large manner is commendable, but I don't trust your judgement based on prior takes.
That, and an admin needs the support of their community, which I don't feel you have.
-1 but best of luck
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks