83q9422Y -1--
ok

1. i knew aethor was coming because a traitor called him out, i had a radar, and I FUCKING SAW HIM DOWN THERE SECONDS BEFORE BOTH OF THOSE CLIPS START AND I WAS WAITING FOR HIM!!!!

2. i was informed by insider discord information (i aint tellin who cause i aint no damn snitch) that i was being hackusated by a majority of staff and i since i have a huge brain, its not hard to put 2 and 2 together when 1 single moderator is spectating and the new guy is doin pretty good hmm i wonder why they are just spectating oh ya CAUSE THEY THINK I FUCKING HAKE!!!

thats not proof!! righting hi to you because i knew you were spectating me because u think i hake is not definitive haker proof!

3. all of these clips are legit? there is liter nothing wrong with anything!!!!! like i understand that dinkleberg is notorious because of the low braincell count collected by all players but you are all fucking grown adults!
(05-27-2019, 01:03 AM)Nancy...<3 Wrote: I'm still waiting for Penguin's video tho <3
Mr. yeee u already known that s&W like "no spread". so that's why U were trying to find them and made a powerful secondary gun. Impressive!!! :O
Come on yeee. Be grown up!!!
Btw we already known that you had 1 VAC Ban from the profile. And u locked. Bad Ending. :(

like what the fuck is this nancy!!!! this isnt even fucking inglish!! vac banneds arent hidden on private accounts, i have my account private cause mommy said dont talk to strangers!!!!

(theres literally no proof of hacking in any of these clips, i would assume i was banned for a legitimate reason but i guess not)
(05-27-2019, 02:38 AM)(3) yeee | chaturbate.com Wrote: ok

1. i knew aethor was coming because a traitor called him out, i had a radar, and I FUCKING SAW HIM DOWN THERE SECONDS BEFORE BOTH OF THOSE CLIPS START AND I WAS WAITING FOR HIM!!!!

2. i was informed by insider discord information (i aint tellin who cause i aint no damn snitch) that i was being hackusated by a majority of staff and i since i have a huge brain, its not hard to put 2 and 2 together when 1 single moderator is spectating and the new guy is doin pretty good hmm i wonder why they are just spectating oh ya CAUSE THEY THINK I FUCKING HAKE!!!

thats not proof!! righting hi to you because i knew you were spectating me because u think i hake is not definitive haker proof!

3. all of these clips are legit? there is liter nothing wrong with anything!!!!! like i understand that dinkleberg is notorious because of the low braincell count collected by all players but you are all fucking grown adults!
(05-27-2019, 01:03 AM)Nancy...<3 Wrote: I'm still waiting for Penguin's video tho <3
Mr. yeee u already known that s&W like "no spread". so that's why U were trying to find them and made a powerful secondary gun. Impressive!!! :O
Come on yeee. Be grown up!!!
Btw we already known that you had 1 VAC Ban from the profile. And u locked. Bad Ending. :(

like what the fuck is this nancy!!!! this isnt even fucking inglish!! vac banneds arent hidden on private accounts, i have my account private cause mommy said dont talk to strangers!!!!

(theres literally no proof of hacking in any of these clips, i would assume i was banned for a legitimate reason but i guess not)

Could Admins lock this Thread Until a decision is made - I trust that Penguin Video proof says it all
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Your unban request has been Denied. You may re-appeal on 6/27/2019