Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: My Dime Is Up

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110286191

Who Banned You: sugary boi

Reason For Ban: "goodbye haxor"

Length of Ban:  Perm

Reason for Mods to Unban: Not sure what happened. Think I made a ban appeal like a year or 2 ago and talked with one of the high ups and told them I never hacked, said I had connections with some other player (Not sure who or why they would think I'm in some hacking group). I eventually gave up on convincing them. Wondering if I can be unbanned this time.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: Used to play a lot in like 2015-2016 before I got banned for no reason. No proof was ever shown as to why I was supposedly banned
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ban-Appeal

appears to be a ulx imported ban for hacking, was denied 2 years ago for something about "UnknownGamer"?

Either way it's been a long time so no reason to keep him banned
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
HOLY SHIT ITS UNKNOWN GAMER!!! MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!
1+     

2 Years is long enough for someone to change  :)
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
EDIT: I think I remember why they banned me. I found an exploit in the loadout system, found out you could equip like any weapon. Yeah it was dumb, I should have reported it. Still not hacking, think thats why I'm little confused.
+1 two years is more than enough time for someone to change. Especially if they’re being truthful about the weapon exploit, was dumb but a perma ban is kind of over the top
+1 The ban itself seems very iffy. Its also been two years. Bring this boi back.
Accepted