Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!
Hey everybody.

Let's take a quick trip to the past.

May 2nd, 2018, I turned 16.
24 days later, on May 26, 2018, I joined Dinkleberg's TTT for the very first time.

It feels longer than a year, but I haven't been keeping track of time, as shown from me posting this 3 days after I originally meant to. 

But, I just want to take a moment and think about just how wonderful this community is. The people are (for the most part) enjoyable, the staff are pretty good (again, for the most part) and I've met a lot of good individuals around here, some of which have had a significantly positive impact on my life. These individuals will be listed below.

@Gabe I watched you rise from TMod to Admin, and you haven't changed one bit. Thanks for being there to handle situations that I didn't have the power/authority or knowledge to handle. Still can't beat me in Siege tho  ;)

@Avi At first, we were a little distant, talking only in VC's through mutual friends, but ended up becoming pretty good friends, and to this day we still check up on each other, which I think is a beautiful thing. Thanks for being there for me, gamer.

@"Lycan" Comrade! We used to hurl insults at each other more than 8-year-olds hurl snowballs at each other on a December morning in Michigan, but we've grown close since those days, and it's always a joy to see you pop up in game or in Discord. I've gotta come up and see you some day.

@Penguinslayer4 I can't say enough about you. Since your return, you and I have been the closest of friends I've ever seen. I've stuck with you through thick and thin, seen you at pretty much your absolute worst, and you've done the same for me. Watching you come up to Mod from Regular was a great experience, and I had the honor of being your first sponsor. Love you big gamer <3

@Mother Nuru. Since we started talking in October(?) you've been my best friend and comfort pillow if I need it. We've always been there for each other, whether it be going through some hard stuff, reminiscing on our pasts, or anything else. I love you to death, and you'll always be in the top 3 people from here that have impacted my life the most. <3 (Living proof that short people can do big things)

@dong Everything I've said about Nuru applies to you, so I haven't got much to say here. I was sad to see you resign, but I know it was for the right reasons, which is why I left soon after. Love you, brother, and R.I.P the Holy Trinity. 

@"Derp" The Holy Trinity's third member, you're pretty fun to play CS:GO with when you're not lagging or breaking your desk. We've been through a hell of a lot together with this community, and I hope we get to experience even more. Love you big guy

@"Dakota" You and I don't talk much outside of VC's and TTT, but you're always a pleasure to see around. I enjoy getting my ass handed to me in Brawlhalla by you, and laughing at memes made by the community about people we mutually dislike. Keep your chin up, buddy.

@"JustKuono" Don't queue CS with her until she has Prime. Fr tho, I enjoy the laughs we have together over CS:GO and other things, but I also enjoy knowing you're there for me if I need someone to talk to. Love you, buddy, don't stop being you.

@Scoovie @Foxka @Hani This applies to all of you. We haven't always seen eye to eye, but we've made amends and I'd like to think we are on good terms with each other by this point.

@HalfDemonLink Fuck, man, I remember when we started talking a lot more, after your PH resignation. You've always been a good shoulder to lean on, and someone I can count on for a laugh in the course of a bad day. Remember, never take it for granted.

@jimbo retard

@[Yellow] Travis1421 You're an amazing friend, and very fun to derank on Brawlhalla with. You and I have seen and been through some shit during our time as friends, and it's brought us closer. Thanks for being there, comrade.

@"Burrito Bowl" Thanks for being my best friend forever <3 <3 <3

That about wraps things up. I probably forgot some people, so if I did (or didn't) forget you, make yourself known down below. Thanks for a great year, everybody, and I hope to see many more with this community. I love you all.

edit: Also, #FreeNopleez
love you big guy
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
hey that's senior retard to you mister
merry christmas xbox
Your the best Gaymer in PH
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
"(Living proof that short people can do big things)"
Ok fuck you
ok but Fr this made my heart happy
You big gay gamer
I love you so much, you're one of the best lil shits I've met in dinks and I cherish our friendship.
♥♥♥
Ya forgot me you skrub ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You and dong are some of my favorite people I have met both online and in general. Most people I meet fuck with me or just don’t care that I exist. You guys and this community have made me feel like I belong somewhere. You guys are also the reason I can’t leave this community.
Love yah too dude
(No homo)
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(05-29-2019, 07:14 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Ya forgot me you skrub ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I did.

You've always been one of my best Mod buddies and I enjoy talking about our common interests and other server shit. Hope to see you become more active soon, you were fun to play with. <3
(05-29-2019, 07:16 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 07:14 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Ya forgot me you skrub ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I did.

You've always been one of my best Mod buddies and I enjoy talking about our common interests and other server shit. Hope to see you become more active soon, you were fun to play with. <3
I'll be around more very soon since it'll no longer be a gamble to run most games thankfully
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
We love ya xanny (AKA Chris Hanson).  Always enjoy your microphone imploding its 808 bass for all of our ears to enjoy.  Wouldnt have it any other way.

<3
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!