Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here we go (again)
Ingame Name:  AlmostMidnight, Mid, Midnight.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173747978

Time Played: 1704+

When First Joined: December 16, 2017. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Saturdays and Sundays are my time off so I'm able to play good amount of time. Monday through Friday, between 3:30 PM to 11:00 PM GMT-5.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I can simply provide new players the guidelines of the server, what to do and not what to do, and any basic sources. For instance, bring up the illegal spots list, telling them to not hide in that particular spot to where they can't be shot or nuketubed with a SMG or any basic weapon, message of the day (MOTD) is another example since no one really reads the message once loaded in. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I've been on this community for a year and I do wanted to assist everybody.  There are times when I'm on, there would be problems every time. The illegal spot lists, screaming, yelling, abusing unstuck, arguing with staff(s), etc. It seems endless with these types of situations these staff(s) has to face. There are few staff(s) where they don't pay attention to details most of the time and unaware on what's going on. And I honestly wanted to help, ignore the past, ignore the mistake I'd done. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Twelve hour banned for abusing unstuck in-game. (29-12-17)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
1st application: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--4465
2nd application: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...d-Position
3rd application: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-3rd-Time
4th application: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: I first started Garry's Mod back in December 2017. Essentially, I got bored from playing Sandbox and other Prop Hunt servers that has little content. Been scrolling through other Prop Hunt servers and I stumble upon Dinkleberg's Prop Hunt. With a good amount of players being online at the time, I decided to check it out and here I am.

Other: Since this is my staff application, everyone who was there for my previous staff applications, would either question once again about me 'resigning' or 'not doing my job'. Believe me, I'd change over the past six-eight months and possibly I should at least be given a chance. Of course I would do my job obviously. As the matter of fact, I haven't been idle not very so often than beforehand. If this gets denied, then how or why despite the change I've did. Nonetheless, I'm not resigning or reconsider not doing my job once I obtained Trusted.
Here is why I think Midnight is ready for staff especially Trusted.

Great attitude in game - Remarkable activity - Helps new players with basic stuff- Communicates with others in voice chat and in discord.

Ill be glade to work along side him as a staff member. Keep the communication going  and you will go far.

1+

One thing I do believe I see that could in the near future is the trolls. Dont let them get under your skin in discord or in game. This is something that can be easily fix.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
You just recently returned and I am ignoring your checkered history of staff applications at this time.

You say you want to help people with illegal spots and other items but I have not seen any of which that you speak of while we have played together since your return. You can say one thing but I have noticed littler if any interaction with the community and/or players on the server. I have noticed your activity in Discord to be more present. You were going back to using the kill bind until you were informed of it being a rule.

Due to the fact of your recent return as well as your staff application and your actions or lack of it on the server showing to be opposites, I am going to say -1 at this point in time. What you are saying in your staff application may change with different staff on or maybe you started it recently.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Just here cuz I want to wish you some goodluck on this app Midnight
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I really am too inactive to reply to this but I will say good luck ><
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Hey Midnight, I think you'd be great as trusted because well, for one, you've been on here a lot and over the course of summer you'll be on a lot so it would be great if there could be someone else, like me, who is on all day and could help me staff. I know you can already do it because the issues that people had in the past have been resolved by now and as for inactivity on the discord I think that is easily fixed. I also like you as staff because yopu never get too attached when it comes to handling trolls and all that. you are already a big help to me when I'm staffing alone. The only real problem is that you've been inactive on discord and that will easily be fixed as time progresses. I wish you on the best of luck. +1
I haven't been on much to validate your claims and I don't think, as a Donor, I would have the authority to contribute but I wish you the best of luck! <3
Tea and crumpets will always blow my trumpets!

[Image: 28880325-english-crumpets-with-butter-on...jack-m.jpg]

Oddbodd the musical man,
He is musical whenever he can.
With all of these rhymes
that he makes all the time,
Oddbodd the musical man.

(06-01-2019, 08:30 PM)Oddbodd Wrote: I haven't been on much to validate your claims and I don't think, as a Donor, I would have the authority to contribute but I wish you the best of luck! <3

Everyone's opinions matters staff or not. Feel free to comment on anything regarding staff apps.
I have not been back long, but I will say for a fact I see you on the most. You are professional, clearly mature, you have changed from the past. You have shown effort anytime I play with you, you are always active always respond. Very keen eye to hackers/ghoster you name it. When no staff is on you guide players to do the right thing based on rules and etc. You even correct, or help other donors better understand when to use their power and such. You have a RIDICULOUS amount of time for this rank. +1 Best of luck this time around man. :D
Welcome back Midnight

I know you've changed quite a bit over the months and are adapting to the newer rules in place. 

I am a -1 on this application, however, as I see more of the changes you've made and you decide to apply again next month; I will happily give you a +1

My ultimate concern is you sticking around, you've vanished a few times since I've been here.

I'm one of those actions speak louder than words kind of people.

I'm ignoring all previous comment on past applications as it has been quite some time since those days.