Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MommaBlondie Trusted Application
Ingame Name: MommaBlondie, BlondeMom, April 

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:485485873

Time Played: 486 hours

When First Joined: March 11, 2019 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I play Monday-Friday around 9-5 PM. EST I also play in the evenings at different times. Saturday-Sunday times range.

Rank Desired: I am applying for Trusted. 

Current Rank: I am currently a Donor. 

What can you do to help the community?: I like to give feedback on things that I feel would be fun or helpful for the server.  I am also on at times when there are no Staff on and could help others when they need help that only staff could help with. 

Why do you want to help the community?: No one likes to play Dinks Prop Hunt when there are hackers and ghosters lurking around, it ruins the fun!!  Also I would like to be a part of the lovely and friendly prop hunt staff :) 

Have you previously been banned? No I have not.

Have you previously applied for staff?  No I have not.

How did you find us?: I was watching videos about another prop hunt server and when I joined I found Dinks and have been playing that server ever since.

Other: I would like to thank you for taking the time to look over my application.  Looking forward to moving up :)
Go make an introduction thread real quick.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(06-01-2019, 08:42 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Go make an introduction thread real quick.

I did Ultra, Thanks :)
Hey I'm gonna give a +0 You do know the rules pretty well and all, idk just somethings like learning how to deal with players ghosting/hacking and a bit on illegal spots. Best of luck
[Image: titan.gif]
I’m gonna say +1 as of now you have met full staff requirements I think you’d be a great trusted make sure you do get a recording software of some sort in order to get evidence of situations. But overall you’re a fun player to play with and you do help out with mic spammer and trollers. 

Good luck - Andre
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+1 Friendly, active, met requirements. Having you as staff would be welcoming to new users as you generally bring good vibes from what I have seen. Good luck!
+1 I feel like the times I play with you, you like to help me with the mic spammers, haxors, and ghosters. I really appreciate all the help and courage to do that and I feel like if I can't get them then your always there to gag and mute them. All I want to say is good luck and hope you join the ph staff community
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
In most cases when I see that applicants do not initially meet the requirements (for example: not being on the Discord, not having enough hours, etc. or in your case not having an introduction thread before you applied), I give them a -1. This is for them not reaching the minimum requirements and/or them not paying attention to detail which is important and a good way to weed out applicants until they are ready. Does this make me too harsh or critical, even for minor things? Some have thought so why others have supported my decision. However in this particular case, I made an exception.

You meet the minimum time requirements, have not abused your donor privileges, are on when there are only a few if any staff available or on, have a good attitude and character when you are on the server, help out on the server with players, and always pleasant to be around. I have not heard of any nor have I had any issues with you, and did not know that you were interested in becoming staff.

I do not see any reason why you should not be able to get the Trusted rank. +1 from me.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
1+ I havent had any issues with you or your performance- Helpful reliable and caring and for that I think youll be great for staff
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Please add these to your application as your previous names:

3BlondeMom
BlondeMom
april§

I have never had an issue with you on or off server. 
You've been very kind and respectful to players in the community.
You meet all the requirements to become Trusted. 

I am going to suggest that you spend some time on forums looking into a few threads that will help you. 

Overall I'm going with a +0
Best of Luck ^_^