Still here
(06-05-2019, 10:28 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 11:52 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
-1 on unban 
However, +1 on unban on discord. With the disclaimer that if he continues to be toxic after this appeal then a minimum of 6 months has to pass before another appeal can be made.

Since he's locked out of server and discord, there's no way for him to actually prove he's changed unless given a chance. 

I second this sentiment

I third it
[Image: J6yUs0g]
You ban evaded on the PH server. That should have warranted a community ban in and of itself. This was only a couple months ago. Now you want to be unbanned? I think not.

Also, you deleted your previous unban request from May after it became a mess. Clearly you aren't mature enough to realize the error of your ways (posting Johnny Rebel songs) or accept contrary opinions (consistent downvoting of my posts + deleting threads and posts that make you look bad).

As with all your previous unban requests, a solid no from me. Your presence provides no benefits to this community and can only lead to problems.

I recommend that TTT admins also deny this application with the stipulation that there can't be another unban request for another six months.
You have had more chances to redeem yourself than anyone else that I have ever seen on this server. I second what Nicky said, -1
As a lot of people have said, you have been given a lot of chances to follow the rules and behave on both servers, which you broke that many times. You've broken the trust of the community, and I still don't think it's been enough time for you to earn that trust back. I will -1 this and maybe after you give it a considerable amount of time I may consider slowly allowing you back into the community.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-05-2019, 01:49 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: You ban evaded on the PH server. That should have warranted a community ban in and of itself. This was only a couple months ago. Now you want to be unbanned? I think not.

Also, you deleted your previous unban request from May after it became a mess. Clearly you aren't mature enough to realize the error of your ways (posting Johnny Rebel songs) or accept contrary opinions (consistent downvoting of my posts + deleting threads and posts that make you look bad).

As with all your previous unban requests, a solid no from me. Your presence provides no benefits to this community and can only lead to problems.

I recommend that TTT admins also deny this application with the stipulation that there can't be another unban request for another six months.

I deleted it for a different reason Nicky. Also fuck off Nicky. Atleast I told an admin I ban evaded once so stfu. It happened once and I told Nuru about it so dont get your panties in a wad. I downvote some of your posts because I dont like them or I find them to be rude or offensive or incorrect
(06-05-2019, 04:22 PM)【S】?【u】【l】 Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 01:49 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: You ban evaded on the PH server. That should have warranted a community ban in and of itself. This was only a couple months ago. Now you want to be unbanned? I think not.

I deleted it for a different reason Nicky. Also fuck off Nicky. Atleast I told an admin I ban evaded once so stfu. It happened once and I told Nuru about it so dont get your panties in a wad. I downvote some of your posts because I dont like them or I find them to be rude or offensive or incorrect

Responses like that won't help your appeal either. Tone it down, keep it civil.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-05-2019, 04:22 PM)【S】?【u】【l】 Wrote:

Ok, -1 overall now.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I've spoke to you before about controlling your anger with people, it's obvious you still need to work on that.
I will say it was highly mature of you to admit to ban evading (which was wrong and there's no denying that) on prophunt. I'm also going to send the alt to the TTT staff (can't remember if I ever did or not.)
Now I have a few questions for you, as always.

Why do you want to come back to dinklebergs, when you know what you've done, and fucked up the many chances you've had?

Why do you truly believe you deserve another chance?

Do you think you can actually change? (I ask this because every unban request you post, you always lash out at nicky, and it's uncalled for.)

After I get these answered I'll post more. For the time being I'm a +1 for unban on discord, and discord ONLY. As Voss and bilbo stated, there's really no chance to prove he's changed or willing to change >here< at dinks, without showing so. It's been quite a while since he's been integrated into the community. Many will disagree with me and that's okay, but I'm a firm believer in final chances. After this, if he fucks up, he should be denied unbans period, all around, and upgrade to a full community ban.
That's my stance so far.
I witnessed you being banned from Moat's, and it was justified.You haven't really made any improvements at all. In fact, the behavior you're showing right now proves that, and it is outright garbage. I'd be voting for a community ban on you if I were still around tbh. Especially considering the PH Ban evasions that you did.

The only thing you've shown us, is how much you haven't changed a bit. And that's enough to keep you out of here in my book.
(06-05-2019, 04:48 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I've spoke to you before about controlling your anger with people, it's obvious you still need to work on that.
I will say it was highly mature of you to admit to ban evading (which was wrong and there's no denying that) on prophunt. I'm also going to send the alt to the TTT staff (can't remember if I ever did or not.)
Now I have a few questions for you, as always.

Why do you want to come back to dinklebergs, when you know what you've done, and fucked up the many chances you've had?
I like how the community and the rules it has. I believe staying here and trying to come back can help me get better.
Why do you truly believe you deserve another chance?
To show I can do better. I stay here and keep trying to comeback so why not just give me one more try.
Do you think you can actually change? (I ask this because every unban request you post, you always lash out at nicky, and it's uncalled for.)
I believe anyone can change and has the ability to change. I know I have lashed out at nicky alot and you do say its uncalled for. To me though I dont believe everytime I lashed out was uncalled for. Sorry if that sounds rude and makes you want to -1 but thats ok because Im telling the truth right now and not just what you want to hear. I believe Nicky isnt that nice and he acts all high and mighty and he does no wrong. Thats just the way I see him. Again sorry if this sounds rude
After I get these answered I'll post more. For the time being I'm a +1 for unban on discord, and discord ONLY. As Voss and bilbo stated, there's really no chance to prove he's changed or willing to change >here< at dinks, without showing so. It's been quite a while since he's been integrated into the community. Many will disagree with me and that's okay, but I'm a firm believer in final chances. After this, if he fucks up, he should be denied unbans period, all around, and upgrade to a full community ban.
That's my stance so far.