Still here
(06-05-2019, 05:19 PM)【S】?【u】【l】 Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 04:48 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I've spoke to you before about controlling your anger with people, it's obvious you still need to work on that.
I will say it was highly mature of you to admit to ban evading (which was wrong and there's no denying that) on prophunt. I'm also going to send the alt to the TTT staff (can't remember if I ever did or not.)
Now I have a few questions for you, as always.

Why do you want to come back to dinklebergs, when you know what you've done, and fucked up the many chances you've had?
I like how the community and the rules it has. I believe staying here and trying to come back can help me get better.
Why do you truly believe you deserve another chance?
To show I can do better. I stay here and keep trying to comeback so why not just give me one more try.
Do you think you can actually change? (I ask this because every unban request you post, you always lash out at nicky, and it's uncalled for.)
I believe anyone can change and has the ability to change. I know I have lashed out at nicky alot and you do say its uncalled for. To me though I dont believe everytime I lashed out was uncalled for. Sorry if that sounds rude and makes you want to -1 but thats ok because Im telling the truth right now and not just what you want to hear. I believe Nicky isnt that nice and he acts all high and mighty and he does no wrong. Thats just the way I see him. Again sorry if this sounds rude
After I get these answered I'll post more. For the time being I'm a +1 for unban on discord, and discord ONLY. As Voss and bilbo stated, there's really no chance to prove he's changed or willing to change >here< at dinks, without showing so. It's been quite a while since he's been integrated into the community. Many will disagree with me and that's okay, but I'm a firm believer in final chances. After this, if he fucks up, he should be denied unbans period, all around, and upgrade to a full community ban.
That's my stance so far.

You give the admins no reason to give you another chance. You have had more "chances" than anyone else has ever had (probably). You lashing out on Nicky in an unban request won't help your cause either. You should just dm him instead of making a public scene, even then try and keep it civil like Avi said
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(06-05-2019, 05:18 PM)Christian Wrote: I witnessed you being banned from Moat's, and it was justified.You haven't really made any improvements at all. In fact, the behavior you're showing right now proves that, and it is outright garbage. I'd be voting for a community ban on you if I were still around tbh. Especially considering the PH Ban evasions that you did.

The only thing you've shown us, is how much you haven't changed a bit. And that's enough to keep you out of here in my book.

You say you witnessed me being banned? Was it the perma or the week long one?

Here is the perma stuff
1. Here you see Pyric saying what happened https://lfgs.co/u/e8yQz.png
2. Here you see what I say in my friends discord to him after he blocked me https://lfgs.co/u/RfR8F.png
3. Here you see Pyrics response https://lfgs.co/u/5wjpT.png
(06-05-2019, 05:19 PM)【S】?【u】【l】 Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 04:48 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I've spoke to you before about controlling your anger with people, it's obvious you still need to work on that.
I will say it was highly mature of you to admit to ban evading (which was wrong and there's no denying that) on prophunt. I'm also going to send the alt to the TTT staff (can't remember if I ever did or not.)
Now I have a few questions for you, as always.

Why do you want to come back to dinklebergs, when you know what you've done, and fucked up the many chances you've had?
I like how the community and the rules it has. I believe staying here and trying to come back can help me get better.
Why do you truly believe you deserve another chance?
To show I can do better. I stay here and keep trying to comeback so why not just give me one more try.
Do you think you can actually change? (I ask this because every unban request you post, you always lash out at nicky, and it's uncalled for.)
I believe anyone can change and has the ability to change. I know I have lashed out at nicky alot and you do say its uncalled for. To me though I dont believe everytime I lashed out was uncalled for. Sorry if that sounds rude and makes you want to -1 but thats ok because Im telling the truth right now and not just what you want to hear. I believe Nicky isnt that nice and he acts all high and mighty and he does no wrong. Thats just the way I see him. Again sorry if this sounds rude
After I get these answered I'll post more. For the time being I'm a +1 for unban on discord, and discord ONLY. As Voss and bilbo stated, there's really no chance to prove he's changed or willing to change >here< at dinks, without showing so. It's been quite a while since he's been integrated into the community. Many will disagree with me and that's okay, but I'm a firm believer in final chances. After this, if he fucks up, he should be denied unbans period, all around, and upgrade to a full community ban.
That's my stance so far.

You can dislike someone without lashing out at them. This is proof that you have not matured in my eyes, and at this time for now, I'd like to remain at a +0 for discord, and still a -1 for TTT unban.
I have disliked people in my life, but I sit back and ignore remarks they make that I dislike, or move on in my life. One of these days I hope you learn to do the same. There's 0 reason to go gun ho at someone you dislike honestly. Eventually you're mature and when you do, in the far future, I can see you being unbanned, but for the time being? Honestly not. I wish you the best of luck though, truly. Thank you for answering my questions.
Honestly Soul, the community and admins really don’t believe you’ve changed. Not significantly at least. You’ve been repeating the same behavior on other servers and forums, and are still generally unpleasant even in the unban. While saying you’ve changed for the better.
It seems like this is on your mind a *lot* since you keep making monthly unbans, but don’t show real steps to fix the problem. Considering the community input and the PH unban request denied by Nicky along with your behavior, the admins have decided to utilize Nicky’s restriction of reapplying until Nov. 9 for TTT as well. Hopefully with this hold you can put dinklebergs in the back of your mind until a later time. You’ve shown a few steps so at that pace maybe you’ll be ready in November. Unban Denied.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon