Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Vacation
Due to recent events Im gonna take a really really really long break from staffing on Ph and DR (Kinda) and will focus on my family and sleep.

Trolls are getting to me and Im doing stuff staff shouldn't really be doing. (Not banning without proof) Lol. Ill come back in around October 2019 and hopefully by then Ill have the energy to play prophunt.

Im not gonna resign from PH nor Dr or even Murder. Im just gonna be gone for awhile. 

Ill keep tabs on the ph competition. and once I find the winners Ill message them and will short out a day and time so that Ill jump on and give them the prizes.

For now Best of luck to the Ph team and Ill be joining the Inactive staff squad .
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I understand Sharky, we all need breaks. Like we all say, life always comes after video games (or vice-versa for those are addicted to video game). Take care Sharky, wish you the best.
I love you lil buddy, I'm gunna miss beating you up on server and the puns. Be sure to send me lots of pics of pretty niece, and I hope she learns to beat you up like i do LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Can't wait for your return, you're a special soul.
+1 good dad. Enjoy your time off and breaks, we got it covered dude.
Take care Sharky we’ll be here when you come back :)
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Family and your health is always first Sharky. Take care of your self and your daughter. We'll be here if you need anything.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

You will truly be missed Sharky :(  But we understand. Take care of yourself and C-ya when you return   :)
Take care Sharky and we will be here when you get back ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
See you in October friend. I'll still be here getting called sharky. Good luck with life, enjoy the break.
Life always comes first, my dude. Take care of yourself and your family, and we'll all be here to celebrate your safe return.