Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitty Test Moderator??
Ingame Name: [Test]KittyQua_ke
{Recent name} §5Kitty§9Qua_ke

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:206571985

Time Played: 20Days 3Hours (480Hours) 

When First Joined: January 13th 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): (Weekdays) 4:00pm - 8:30pm AWST (Weekends) Saturdays 2:30pm – 10:00pm AWST Sundays 7:35am – 8:30pm AWST

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I can help the community by helping other staff members with Ghosters, Haxors, Trolls, Mic Spammers, and people who go into spectators and sit in unassigned.

Why do you want to help the community? What motivates me to help the community is that I can be able to catch ghosters really easily and be able to report them to staff and be able to eventually catch haxors.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No, I haven’t been banned before

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-I-d-appreciate-to-be-a-Trusted-Staff 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Kitty-s-second-staff-application

How did you find us? I tested all the servers and eventually I liked the PH Dinkleberg server and stayed on it since then, I really love the server.

Other: As you know I’m a 14-year-old girl, 9th Grade student. I love to do gymnastics, so every Saturday is different to Sundays, I love the Dink server because I have a chance to express what I love and be able to have freedom feeling for the day and be able to have the happy feeling, I can be able to play with friends and enjoy every moment before I have to get off and go to bed or go out somewhere.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
I'm going to remain neutral (+0) since I've barely played with you. More leaning on -1 because of time.

[Image: c6ea346fb39ee8a1abef231058549bd9.png]
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(06-13-2019, 09:37 PM)Alora Wrote: I'm going to remain neutral (+0) since I've barely played with you. More leaning on -1 because of time.

[Image: c6ea346fb39ee8a1abef231058549bd9.png]
well my time is like that because of my School and timezone.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Please refer back to this.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...plications
"Comments that fail to add anything will be removed."
There's not been a single comment that isnt a repeat of "haven't played with you much" therefore they've all be deleted minus alora's bc it posts the time.

Disregarding your time on server, I know you've been recovering from an illness and rest is important for recovery. 

The main reasons I'm giving you a minus 1 is due to your involvement in the community. 

Yes, you are active on discord but not so much on forums.  
To put it simply, I don't feel you've really stepped up to the role of Test Moderator. 

"What can you do to help the community?: I can help the community by helping other staff members with Ghosters, Haxors, Trolls, Mic Spammers, and people who go into spectators and sit in unassigned. 

Why do you want to help the community? What motivates me to help the community is that I can be able to catch ghosters really easily and be able to report them to staff and be able to eventually catch haxors."

You can accomplish all the tasks listed as a Trusted. 
Test Moderator means you're striving to do more than just notify staff of concerns. It means you're willing to take calculated action such as Temporarily banning players who are violating rules, until a Mod+ can deliver the full punishment. 

On topic of your forum activity, you have 10 threads total. Yes this meets the minimum requirements for becoming Test Moderator, but personally I'd like to see more involvement. 
I know we recently changed the banning rules/policy so having more ban request is difficult. 

We have many discussions as staff about changes, and it seems you withhold what you would say or have no opinion of the situation. 

AS you get more involved in these areas: 
Forums
Staff Discussions

I will have no problem giving you a more positive answer to your next application. 

You do meet the minimum requirements for the position of Test Moderator, but I do not feel you're ready for the responsibility yet. 

Best of luck Kitty, see you on the prop field and MC
It does say posts not threads in the guidelines just pointing that out that if it means threads that should be reworded. And if it is threads, I feel the 10+ post requirement is a little outdated because prop hunt doesn't see nearly as many threads for ban requests etc. on our side. Looking at Kitty's activity forum wise, she does comment on a lot of the staff apps and introductions that are there. I've also staffed with you and you do handle yourself well on the server. I will look past the activity because you've put an effort to getting on even with exams and illness. I will say +1 and that I hope to see you improve from other comments here.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I do believe Kitty is active in the forums as she has posts than I do, if it is based off thread creations I feel like that should be changed as posts in my opinion show involvement more so than threads, and Avi is right, since the removal of banning right away for ghosters, our ban requests have been 99% hackers. As for staff discussion, I believe that is more a timezone/work issue. And i'm also ignoring the time due to school work and sickness, if anything that is impressive time for being sick and having exams at the same time. On server, Kitty has been a very good staff member, knows the rules and spots and is well liked by the players. From what I have encountered with Kitty, her judgement is good. I believe she will be up to the task.
+1
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I do agree with Voss on this matter, you seem unprepared for Test Mod, with only three ban requests made by yourself. You still act towards issues on server quite slowly. I will say you have improved in places such as catching trouble makers as well as identifying hackers and ghosters. Yes, I understand you have school and a life to attend to but you sometimes aren't as active within the community as you put yourself to be. All in all, good luck.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
In my opinion, Kitty has been involved more in the community more and also making sure she ahead in both in the game and in her life, I would say +1 for her because I believe she is up to the task and from reading different forum posts, I seen Kitty comment on them and she met the current requirements for Tmod.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Hey Kitty, Thanks for Applying!

I want to share a few points before my final decision.

Kitty you said that because of school, your timezone, and your illness that you were going through that you couldn't make it onto server for a number of times. This is where your time hugely diminished. I checked all your other name changes and there wasn't any activity on them except for the one you displayed. You're on and off and, yes you do comment here and there in the forums. As far as the forum time goes, you are good.  It's ok to take a break here and there you are always allowed to. You've been getting on more this month and thats showing good progress. I feel like you haven't been on long enough to display more of what you can offer. Like Voss said, catching ghosters and hackers is exactly what a trusted can do too. On what you can do to help and why, those are things you can already do as a trusted, Tell us what you can do and why you want to help as Tmod. This will help more of us understand abit better your intentions on why you want to be moved up. 

You still have problems of Afk'ing from time to time, and getting distracted too easily. This happened this past month, where donors had to gag people while in your stead. Make sure that if you feel like you're going to be afk for a long period of time even if you feel like its going to be short to ping staff that you might need help. It happens to me all the time, I need to step out of the room alot and it ends up taking me more than expected. There's always room to improve more fore taking the next step. 

Kitty I don't feel like you're ready to be a Tmod just yet. Try to participate more in our recent staff talks about the server, don't feel like your voice doesn't matter just cause you're a trusted, all voices matter. Help dopey and deathstar on those ban requests and even when you're on by yourself. Ping staff when you need help on server, or if you need assistance with a hacker or more ghosters. 

It's going to be a (-1) from me kitty. Its summer for the server and there's going to be more people on during your afternoons. Show us more ban requests and the fruits of labors to become a Tmod.