Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinklebergs: Banned from prophunt
-1 for ban appeal and shortening. You're not very convincing when the points in the video I posted straight contradict your statement. You claim to have some "intelligence" however that is straight bs. From how I saw it and many others did you straight guessed that cloud was watching you after you killed him and how I was watching you in spectator. There is some ground to some of the claims but from the previous ban I will not be any nicer to you than I would if you had not done these things in the past. Being straight rude to people in this community doesn't help your case. Also as for the whole contradiction things stated earlier the other comments on this thread spell it out clearly.
(06-22-2019, 01:57 PM)Avi Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 01:50 PM)Vanitas Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 01:29 PM)Avi Wrote: Hello Vanitas, I was the staff member that banned you for hacking. This was done via ban request with evidence provided here:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...as-hacking

From what I saw in the video provided with timestamps, it looked like you had some kind of aimlock with no recoil/spread as well as esp hacks. 

Based on this, unless other staff disagree with this conclusion or you can give a logical explanation for these things, I will say -1 to an unban and -1 to a reduction. Hacking is a serious offense and using hacks on the server in my opinion is something that shouldn't allow for an unban.

If someone knows that they are being spectated is not hacking is Being smart And Knowing that is not a hack that doesn't exist if thay does exist then only people that don't has a brain uses it thankyou
Spectator detection is a hack (I have screenshots of other people using such hacks with the list printed on their screen so it is real). Even if you weren't using that, care to explain the aimlock toggle, esp, and no recoil/spread?
Aiming like a pro.
(06-22-2019, 02:21 PM)Vanitas Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 01:29 PM)Avi Wrote: Hello Vanitas, I was the staff member that banned you for hacking. This was done via ban request with evidence provided here:

From what I saw in the video provided with timestamps, it looked like you had some kind of aimlock with no recoil/spread as well as esp hacks. 

Based on this, unless other staff disagree with this conclusion or you can give a logical explanation for these things, I will say -1 to an unban and -1 to a reduction. Hacking is a serious offense and using hacks on the server in my opinion is something that shouldn't allow for an unban.

If someone knows that they are being spectated is not hacking is Being smart And Knowing that is not a hack that doesn't exist if thay does exist then only people that don't has a brain uses it thankyou
Spectator detection is a hack (I have screenshots of other people using such hacks with the list printed on their screen so it is real). Even if you weren't using that, care to explain the aimlock toggle, esp, and no recoil/spread?
Aiming like a pro.
"Aiming like a pro". Saying that does not help your case. Unless you can prove that you actually do have some sort of great accuracy in which case you should also realize that if you land all your shots that a prop would die quickly. Reducing recoil out any sort of up/down movement from what I know is one of the hardest things to do. So to sit here and suggest that you do this is garbage because this happens every time you shoot the gun.
(06-22-2019, 02:21 PM)Vanitas Wrote: Aiming like a pro.

That's it? Over 20 minutes of video, a previously ban, being rude to players, and knowing who is spectating you exactly when they do so and all you can muster is a 4 word defense?
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(06-22-2019, 02:21 PM)Vanitas Wrote:

Aiming like a pro.

If that's the only response you have, especially for esp which has nothing to do with aim, then I have nothing else to say and my voting stands.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
After watching the video from the ban request, -1 on reduction and unban. It was really sus when you did mention a staff member spectating you which suggests that you had a cheat that enabled you to see who was spectating you. You aim with a gun that has a lot of recoil also shows that you may have had anti-recoil as well as prop finder cheats as you walked up to many props that looked normal after being absent from the community and other PropHunt servers for quite a while. You have been banned in the past for harassment of others but it has seemed you have ceased that but you really screwed up with this. All in all, good luck.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Your unban request has been denied. You may re-apply on 7/22/19.

I hope you learn from your mistakes.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army