Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Point Shop Suggestions
I have been looking for more possible Sword Addons to submit to The Forums for Staff to look at as well as looking at other Firearm and Player Model Addons as well I already have some possible Firearm and PM Addons I would like to possibly submit since the official thread for PM submissions made by Nuru was locked or closed as new PMs had been added to the Point Shop a month ago from what I heard but I was told I could still make my own thread and propose my own possible PM Addons to be implemented
[Image: __iowa_kantai_collection_drawn_by_shizum...9d8496.png]
(06-26-2019, 01:51 PM)Battleship Oppai~Iowa Wrote: I have been looking for more possible Sword Addons to submit to The Forums for Staff to look at as well as looking at other Firearm and Player Model Addons as well I already have some possible Firearm and PM Addons I would like to possibly submit since the official thread for PM submissions made by Nuru was locked or closed as new PMs had been added to the Point Shop a month ago from what I heard but I was told I could still make my own thread and propose my own possible PM Addons to be implemented

Whatever you decide, just remember to link the source from the workshop. I'd be interested in the things you could possibly find. New player models and etc would probably have to wait awhile for some bugs to be fixed, but a thread wouldn't hurt.
(06-26-2019, 01:51 PM)Battleship Oppai~Iowa Wrote: I have been looking for more possible Sword Addons to submit to The Forums for Staff to look at as well as looking at other Firearm and Player Model Addons as well I already have some possible Firearm and PM Addons I would like to possibly submit since the official thread for PM submissions made by Nuru was locked or closed as new PMs had been added to the Point Shop a month ago from what I heard but I was told I could still make my own thread and propose my own possible PM Addons to be implemented

Yeah, there's tons of suggestion threads for player models made constantly. That was locked because it was a temporary thread, to get new models immediately. So feel free to make one or drop them here.
Idk if anyone would like this but on some servers I’ve seen player have vapes and I think it would be kinda cool to have some cool colors and stuff. Also I do like the idea of swords it’d be cool.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas