Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Point Shop Suggestions
This idea came to me while I was playing on Prop Hunt the past few nights but maybe introduce some Swords into the Point Shop that would take up the Knife Slot as like Premiums? I have been looking around myself on Workshop for some that might fit such as Ichigo from Bleache Zangetsu Zanpakuto I think Swords would be a very good addition and would look very aesthetically pleasing
[Image: __iowa_kantai_collection_drawn_by_shizum...9d8496.png]
Yes always +1 adding swords

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Link the source, let us test them and then I will vote +1 because swords are fucking awesome.

DmC: Devil May Cry - Weapons Pack: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...ext=Swords

[Image: __iowa_kantai_collection_drawn_by_shizum...9d8496.png]
1+ Upgrade Knifes to sword would be awesome

also could we add the Vapes
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I talked with Dink a few months ago about adding swords and He likes the idea.

Please continue to suggest swords, once the various bugs are sorted out then we can work more on adding swords. 
@DetectiveSloth this is for prophunt not ttt :d

I'm down for swords, two of those i already have on my list of new weapons to test. throw more weapons if you got em.
(06-23-2019, 03:28 AM)Sharky Wrote: 1+ Upgrade Knifes to sword would be awesome

if i remember correctly Vapes caused lag for players with lower end computers because of all the smoke being blown at once
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(06-25-2019, 06:51 PM)? NoToast ? Wrote:

if i remember correctly Vapes caused lag for players with lower end computers because of all the smoke being blown at once

My previous server that had vapes had a way to toggle them off, but most of them don't do anything but the medical one and I feel like that'll be too overpowered as a hunter can just shoot literally every prop they see with out any reprocussion.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(06-25-2019, 07:19 PM)Alora Wrote:
(06-25-2019, 06:51 PM)? NoToast ? Wrote:

My previous server that had vapes had a way to toggle them off, but most of them don't do anything but the medical one and I feel like that'll be too overpowered as a hunter can just shoot literally every prop they see with out any reprocussion.

Then just don't add the Medicinal vape.