Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDawg4 trusted App
Ingame Name: TDawg4

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28954773

Time Played: 2 weeks 6 days 1 hours (Should Forum time be added?)

When First Joined: March 7, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am in U.S. Central time zone, can play from (my time) 10:00-12:30 6 days a week. Some times longer, the timing of when I can play may be 10:30 on some days.
During Spring break I will miss about 3 days, but will still be active on forums.
Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: During the times that I play there is usualy only 1 staff member on (derpy). that staff member usualy has to sit in spec, and do reports banns ect. If I was made staff I could decrease the amount of reports other staff members have to do when I'm on, allowing them to play more.

Why do you want to help the community?: Ive been apart of this server for almost a year now, and would like to do more/ be more involved in the community, Idk I enjoy playing here, and I think I can be of some use other than just a player.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope (maybe a 10 minute for name change on accident, but does that count?)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope

How did you find us?: This was the first server I ever joined in gmod, I was welcomed and a mod explained the rules to me, since then I have kept playing over the course of this year.

[B}Other I really enjoy playing here as I have basically no time any where else. Thx for reading this.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Thought you joined in 2015 ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Mar 07, 2016 9:00 AM that's what game tracker said
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
those bbcodes is amazing.
+0.5
I'm all for it but I'm neutral at the same time, so I'm giving my half vote.
- You are active on forums and servers
- You tend to rdm but you make up for it.
- You don't really argue, when you're wrong, you stand up for it, but still gets butt hurt ;3
- You and mari do help me at night time almost all the time.

I'll give my full vote when I get more accurate information.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-17-2017, 09:38 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: those bbcodes is amazing.
+0.5
- You don't really argue, when you're wrong, you stand up for it, but still gets butt hurt ;3

what do you mean by accurate info?
(01-17-2017, 09:51 PM)TDawg4 Wrote:
+0.5

what do you mean by accurate info?
Well, I mean, I only put like neutral information, not so much on 100% POSITIVE YES I AGREE YOU SHOULD BE TRUSTED information.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
oh I was wondering if I was missing info or sumthin
Why is half of your app bolded and the other half not... That makes it very hard to read. It may be wise to go back and edit that.

But I kind of agree with Derpy here. +0.5 You're a good player but you don't stand out a ton. Your forum time is great (third in posts on the new site). You're generally agreeable. I just don't feel super confident in your abilities.
how can I improve your confidence in my abilities @Drew ?/stand out more.
+0.5

+1 from me
Does his best to help out. Usually the RDM is the kind that's ultimately in good fun (no harm no foul) and if the victim does get salty he makes up. Otherwise, he knows the rules, is active, and is levelheaded
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]