Poll: add nuclear power
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
50.00%
3 50.00%
no
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Map Suggestions
(05-24-2022, 03:36 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(05-24-2022, 03:28 PM)Salty Wrote: I cannot remember if this was officially said or not, but for the love of GOD remove the Among Us map. The number of times I've died because of the fact that someone turned the lights off and I suddenly cannot see my target is easier higher than my measly 17 wins on server.
kinda sussy baka of you
I swear to god Bryan……. Lmao.

(05-24-2022, 03:28 PM)Salty Wrote: I cannot remember if this was officially said or not, but for the love of GOD remove the Among Us map. The number of times I've died because of the fact that someone turned the lights off and I suddenly cannot see my target is easier higher than my measly 17 wins on server.
Also tbf other maps does this shit too such as ski resort and flood lights. I don’t know if that necessarily means we should remove them but eh. Among us map if I recall right a bunch of people complained about that map sometimes so maybe.
Sounds like someone needs to go to Electrical more often to fix the damn lights.
That is one of our best maps btw don't actually remove it
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(05-24-2022, 03:42 PM)Jammin Wrote: Sounds like someone needs to go to Electrical more often to fix the damn lights.

Jammin, with all due respect, I will be mid gunfight as a T and the lights suddenly go out. I can't exactly go turn the lights on when I'm trying to kill someone and then DIE because I physically CANNOT see them; it's just incredibly annoying to deal with, plus the tasks being able to be finished before the round starts put the traitors at a significant disadvantage.  

Also, on a side note, there's an issue on MTT resort where you can door block and lock people in the bedroom area. not really sure if there's anything that can be done about that, but I wanted to point it out.
(05-24-2022, 04:28 PM)Salty Wrote:
(05-24-2022, 03:42 PM)Jammin Wrote: Sounds like someone needs to go to Electrical more often to fix the damn lights.

Jammin, with all due respect, I will be mid gunfight as a T and the lights suddenly go out. I can't exactly go turn the lights on when I'm trying to kill someone and then DIE because I physically CANNOT see them; it's just incredibly annoying to deal with, plus the tasks being able to be finished before the round starts put the traitors at a significant disadvantage.  

Also, on a side note, there's an issue on MTT resort where you can door block and lock people in the bedroom area. not really sure if there's anything that can be done about that, but I wanted to point it out.
Tbh I think that should either count as exploiting or trolling on that map Imo.
I can't wait to see Krusty Krab on the server :)
Remove lego treasure island immediately
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
Yes^^^^^^
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
(10-03-2022, 02:58 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: Remove lego treasure island immediately
Agreed!!!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1751661372
back rooms pls
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
PLEASE bring back ttt_mc_mythic. It was genuinely the best minecraft map on server and it was really fun to play.