Poll: add nuclear power
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
50.00%
3 50.00%
no
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Map Suggestions
(06-26-2019, 06:36 PM)Stiffler\s Mom Wrote: [TTT_Tilted_Towers]

Can't stand Fortnite, but this map, if large enough, looks pretty decent.

[TTT_Nuclear_Power_B2]

It's a decently large map, but I already know everyone will huddle into one or two spots, however, it's still enjoyable and with the server addons I think it would function well.

[TTT_Arctic]

I came across this and it states it's inspired by The Thing. If the other map doesn't fit well, maybe this can potentially take its spot.

[TTT_Office_B1]

Just an old quality map I used to love playing on in a vanilla server, though, that was vanilla and lacked 90% of the current addons. 

[TTT_Metropolis_V2]

I have a Metropolis fetish, and this one is a great version compared to the original. It is slightly unoptimized and exploitable, but if fixed, I think it can be enjoyable.

[TTT_Training_HD]

I enjoy CS maps, but with the jump packs and mobility altering equipment, they're so easily exploitable. From what I can remember, this map is clipped pretty well, so I figured it's a good one to appeal to the people who enjoy CS maps.

[TTT_AdobeAbode]

I don't know what this map is or anything about it, but from photos of it, it looks quite large. The atmosphere reminds me of Amsterville mixed with CS_Italy's maze like features.

I don't really know any of the other maps except Goldenplix, and my one gripe is the map size. Considering the server is decently populated, I'd argue the map size doesn't support the amount of players. I could be wrong, but it's my input. Great map despite the size.

Nuclear Power and Office are all maps that we've had. Nuclear Power crashed a lot and Office is just garbage. Idk about the other maps tho, we'll see.

also fuck fortnite

edit: I got Arctic confused with a different map we had. Whoopsie.
Bruh I just saw the Krusty Krab map what even

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-26-2019, 08:08 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: ttt_orange: old map, found reed's version. I remember playing it when I first joined and it was fun but it disappeared at some point. would be fun to see back

orange is already on main server
Updated with some maps I was able to look at
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I will note TiltedTowers has garbage optimization. Do not add this map.

Readd thething tho.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(06-26-2019, 11:47 PM)Christian Wrote: I will note TiltedTowers has garbage optimization. Do not add this map.

Readd thething tho.

Noted, We'll take a look at it on the test server sometime in the future
(06-26-2019, 08:24 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 06:36 PM)Stiffler\s Mom Wrote: [TTT_Tilted_Towers]

Can't stand Fortnite, but this map, if large enough, looks pretty decent.

[TTT_Nuclear_Power_B2]

It's a decently large map, but I already know everyone will huddle into one or two spots, however, it's still enjoyable and with the server addons I think it would function well.

[TTT_Arctic]

I came across this and it states it's inspired by The Thing. If the other map doesn't fit well, maybe this can potentially take its spot.

[TTT_Office_B1]

Just an old quality map I used to love playing on in a vanilla server, though, that was vanilla and lacked 90% of the current addons. 

[TTT_Metropolis_V2]

I have a Metropolis fetish, and this one is a great version compared to the original. It is slightly unoptimized and exploitable, but if fixed, I think it can be enjoyable.

[TTT_Training_HD]

I enjoy CS maps, but with the jump packs and mobility altering equipment, they're so easily exploitable. From what I can remember, this map is clipped pretty well, so I figured it's a good one to appeal to the people who enjoy CS maps.

[TTT_AdobeAbode]

I don't know what this map is or anything about it, but from photos of it, it looks quite large. The atmosphere reminds me of Amsterville mixed with CS_Italy's maze like features.

I don't really know any of the other maps except Goldenplix, and my one gripe is the map size. Considering the server is decently populated, I'd argue the map size doesn't support the amount of players. I could be wrong, but it's my input. Great map despite the size.

Nuclear Power and Office are all maps that we've had. Nuclear Power crashed a lot and Office is just garbage. Idk about the other maps tho, we'll see.

also fuck fortnite

edit: I got Arctic confused with a different map we had. Whoopsie.

Were you thinking of Arctic Complex? I love that map, but it's fucking enormous. :(
Updated the list with some more maps, thank you all for the suggestions.
An issue with lockout is that it has Halo power orbs and an energy sword that works like the axe from Rooftops. I can't remember what all the orbs do, but I think one is camo and one functions as a health/shield buff.
Added ttt_bikinibottom