Poll: add nuclear power
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
50.00%
3 50.00%
no
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Map Suggestions
(06-02-2020, 02:08 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Winter project's filesize is 207.9MBs. Even if compressed that will likely be too heavy for the server. 
Oof, I didn't pay attention to the file size to be honest. Sorry about that.
(06-02-2020, 02:08 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: The windmill map may be too small but I'll add both to the test server to mess around with.
Okay then.
can we PLEASE get westwood
(06-06-2020, 09:44 PM).ceebeast Wrote: can we PLEASE get westwood
Which map is westwood?
I've risen from the ashes of obscurity just to say that we *need* Clue back. Clue is love. Clue is life. Also maybe #bringbackspacestation. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT: Oh shit I think you did bring back space station. I never thought I'd see the day.
Oh, it's just a space duck.
(07-10-2020, 03:28 AM)Space  Duck Wrote: I've risen from the ashes of obscurity just to say that we *need* Clue back. Clue is love. Clue is life.
I disagree, one C4 on that map can pretty much kill most of the players on the map which is why I think it should be kept off the rotation. Plus we're getting Clue 2018 soon, which is a significant improvement over the original map.
zs_the_thing_1982 (workshop link) should definitely be considered to be added to the rotation. While it's not inherently a TTT map, it plays extremely well as one, is a great size, and has a great atmosphere for TTT in general.

This map was created to be a 1:1 recreation of the 1982 "The Thing" arctic base. The map is large enough for 32 players and can easily be converted to a TTT map with the addition of weapon spawns (which I've actually added myself, here's the .txt from the ttt weapon placer addon).

Since I have a habit of doing unnecessary things to promote things like this, I made a quick showcase video of the map with ttt weapon spawns:

This map is an amazing Gmod map and has been used in other TTT servers before with much success. I think it would make a really good addition to the current rotation provided some minimal effort is put in to properly convert it.
(07-27-2020, 01:02 AM)Remembermekid Wrote: zs_the_thing_1982 (workshop link) should definitely be considered to be added to the rotation. While it's not inherently a TTT map, it plays extremely well as one, is a great size, and has a great atmosphere for TTT in general.

This map was created to be a 1:1 recreation of the 1982 "The Thing" arctic base. The map is large enough for 32 players and can easily be converted to a TTT map with the addition of weapon spawns (which I've actually added myself, here's the .txt from the ttt weapon placer addon).

Since I have a habit of doing unnecessary things to promote things like this, I made a quick showcase video of the map with ttt weapon spawns:

This map is an amazing Gmod map and has been used in other TTT servers before with much success. I think it would make a really good addition to the current rotation provided some minimal effort is put in to properly convert it.
This map actually looks really cool, I don't think we have any good immersive maps. If it functions well in ttt then +1
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
(07-27-2020, 01:02 AM)Remembermekid Wrote: zs_the_thing_1982 (workshop link) should definitely be considered to be added to the rotation. While it's not inherently a TTT map, it plays extremely well as one, is a great size, and has a great atmosphere for TTT in general.

*Video*
While I've played on that map in ZS, I actually haven't a round of TTT on it yet. So I'm very interested in trying it out.

Quick question though, is ttt_alps on the rotation or not? If not, I'd like to suggest that it be added.
yes hello

I would love to see RP Hometown 1999 being added, however I don't know if there's a TTT version out there. Think it would be a great map.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
#bringbacktrappycottage
Idk someone find the time to edit the spawns for it
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020