Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
insulting players
im not sure if this is in the correct thread or not, so I apologize in advance.
I was playing in a match, saying nothing to no one, when a regular by the name of 
Battleship OppaiIowa
said the following: "your picture makes you look like you shoot up schools"

and I replied "cool thanks"

https://steamcommunity.com/id/THICCCCERT...OfOatmeal/
http://www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...8064150585

idk which link will go to their profile.

my pfp is me. their pfp is some anime girl. so obviously they meant it as an insult and not "joking around" as ive never met the person before.

edit: its not letting me attach the photo proof of the insult
Ok both of the links lead to her steam profile, she has been having trouble because her staff application got denied due to another player, she just isn't in that mindset that she can apply again but needs to improve on some bits and pieces, but overall she just having a bit of a hard time accepting the comments on the application.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
im not that familiar with ph rules, seeing as i have about 0 hours on there but from what I read (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ules--6815), a single case of player disrespect is just a warning. I am a chad TTT player and not a crinj prophunt player so dont take what i say too seriously.

The correct place to put ban threads for ph is here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...n-Requests

The template for reporting is here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...AN-REQUEST

instead of attaching files, you should upload your screenshots to some form of image/file sharing website then paste the link in your post.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
@"Battleship Oppai~Iowa"
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
"Your picture makes you look like you shoot up schools." Is a common meme roaming around the internet. I wouldn't take it too seriously, just what Lunatic Cultist said. They'll mostly compare you to the Columbine shooters just for dark humor or similar areas to that joke. If someone calls me a school shooter (which I doubt I look like one), then I know they're joking and not actually mean it. Yes, Battleship has been a problem in the past few days or so, but this isn't really the problem, just a unfunny meme.
(07-11-2019, 08:46 AM)Midnight Wrote: "Your picture makes you look like you shoot up schools." Is a common meme roaming around the internet. I wouldn't take it too seriously, just what Lunatic Cultist said. They'll mostly compare you to the Columbine shooters just for dark humor or similar areas to that joke. If someone calls me a school shooter (which I doubt I look like one), then I know they're joking and not actually mean it. Yes, Battleship has been a problem in the past few days or so, but this isn't really the problem, just a unfunny meme.

Yes i can agree a bit, but still no one should joke of school shootings it may be a meam now or whatever, but still in my opinion  just don't think it should be said.
[Image: titan.gif]
@Echo here is the image you speaking of. I would have included more screenshots of any before or after conversation but this appears to be the only thing Battleship said to you before or after this statement was made.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
It does matter if it’s a meme on the internet right now. People can get seriously hurt from people saying that to them. We can’t tread lightly on these kind of things, it will give lenience to other players. I don’t know if they meant it as a joke. But it’s not very nice and it’s not  respectful of others players. Battleship will be talked to.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Suggest following the format
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-11-2019, 05:22 PM)Emiko Wrote: Suggest following the format

To their credit it was moved after

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon