Offender's Name: 
Cactus and Moss??????�
Offender's SteamID: 
moss STEAM_0:0:54817884

cactus STEAM_0:1:66073725
Potential Witnesses: Clinux

Reason to Ban: Trolling, targeted harassment, teaming, ghosing

Proof: https://streamable.com/y3u5h

Other: The vid shows teaming and ghosting, i have another clip i can put up if needed of targeting, as well as the fact that they were repeatedly reviving me to stab me and mocking me, calling for others to harass me, and rdming me at the start of every round
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
from when i played on the server they seemed pretty chill but this is definitely not the kind of behaviour i like to see on a server

btw i don't think they are ghosting. teaming yes. targeted harassment yes. (if what being said is true.) and i'm not sure about trolling in general.
(07-18-2019, 04:32 AM)ZeroForksGiven Wrote: from when i played on the server they seemed pretty chill but this is definitely not the kind of behaviour i like to see on a server

btw i don't think they are ghosting. teaming yes. targeted harassment yes. (if what being said is true.) and i'm not sure about trolling in general.

i dont believe theyve been ghosting continually, but i think theyve were ghosting in the rounds just after that clip, i unfortunately didnt get it clipped but it was worth listing all they did for future reference.
Going to go ahead and post, I am borrowing my bud's account for a moment to post this as my Steam Auth is not working currently and cannot log on with my usual account. To add to this ban request
STEAM_0:1:125743145 alpha 
STEAM_0:0:54817884 Moss
STEAM_0:1:60743391 Incognito Sentry
https://youtu.be/433bzEjkpxc Replay 1
https://youtu.be/1Qahy9vFv0Q Replay 2
https://youtu.be/iUXUWwboQOo Full 40 Video
https://imgur.com/a/qvmE9QC Some screenshots too
Targeting RDM/False KOS/Trolling
i trust milk man here i believe ive seen some targeting in the past but dont recall what was said, on another note if you annoy moss he stays bitter and does things like this, i know from this happening to me however not as bad.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I was just trying to have a bit of fun on my T round it was never meant to come across as Harassment, Teaming or Ghosting, I was the last T alive during my traitor round so I decided to have a bit of fun. Moss asked over in game voice if I was a T so I threw a bat at him and ran away. I then didn't see him again for the rest of the round until I turned a corner saw moss hitting the ice with a bat and Ice shooting him, I killed Ice and then defib'd moss,again just having a bit of fun nothing mean intended I then died about 20seconds later trying to kill someone else.

when it comes to the other video he claims to have of us doing the same thing, we were both Traitors that time so the teaming is kinda self-explained.

we did defib and Knife him though (he had been insulting everyone over voice coms and he has the text hat "Knife=Bitch" so we thought it would be good if he got knifed twice in 1 round)

And as most people know when I am on the server I only communicate using 4 pre-made binds: (i am cactus, I AM CACTUS, WHY ARE WE KILLING CACTUS and NOBODY KILLS CACTUS BUT CACTUS) so I don't know how he thinks I was mocking him in any way but I definitely wasn't.

I do agree with Ice that during the rounds on Community pool people were targeting him, I how ever was not one of them I never once damaged, Killed or Kos'd Ice without reason.

I tried to talk to him about this incident on the server but he just kept responding with insults, which I can understand he was angry people were kos'ing and rdm'ing him but he shouldn't take that out on me.

I should also state that Moss and I definitely were not ghosting, I have only played with him a few times on the server and I don't even have him added on steam.
The incident on terror train was just me trying to have a little fun and it was taken poorly by Ice I meant nothing by it and I apologise for what happened after and hope there are no hard feelings.

I am cactus.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
(07-18-2019, 06:44 AM)Cactus Wrote: I was just trying to have a bit of fun on my T round it was never meant to come across as Harassment, Teaming or Ghosting, I was the last T alive during my traitor round so I decided to have a bit of fun. Moss asked over in game voice if I was a T so I threw a bat at him and ran away. I then didn't see him again for the rest of the round until I turned a corner saw moss hitting the ice with a bat and Ice shooting him, I killed Ice and then defib'd moss,again just having a bit of fun nothing mean intended I then died about 20seconds later trying to kill someone else.

when it comes to the other video he claims to have of us doing the same thing, we were both Traitors that time so the teaming is kinda self-explained.

we did defib and Knife him though (he had been insulting everyone over voice coms and he has the text hat "Knife=Bitch" so we thought it would be good if he got knifed twice in 1 round)

And as most people know when I am on the server I only communicate using 4 pre-made binds: (i am cactus, I AM CACTUS, WHY ARE WE KILLING CACTUS and NOBODY KILLS CACTUS BUT CACTUS)  so I don't know how he thinks I was mocking him in any way but I definitely wasn't.

I do agree with Ice that during the rounds on Community pool people were targeting him, I how ever was not one of them I never once damaged, Killed or Kos'd Ice without reason.

I tried to talk to him about this incident on the server but he just kept responding with insults, which I can understand he was angry people were kos'ing and rdm'ing him but he shouldn't take that out on me.

I should also state that Moss and I definitely were not ghosting, I have only played with him a few times on the server and I don't even have him added on steam.
The incident on terror train was just me trying to have a little fun and it was taken poorly by Ice I meant nothing by it and I apologise for what happened after and hope there are no hard feelings.

I am cactus.

To cactus’s credit, he was the only one who made an effort to explain himself, but also to his dismay, there’s a lot of flaws in this post. Cactus wasnt nearly as involved as most of the others in the harassment, so I feel it would be okay to not ban him, but rather put him on thin ice (haha). However, cactus did participate in things like teaming with the harassers and helping them a few to times. He is not innocent. And got angry on community pool when I asked for a mod to get on. Yes cactus, I remember you messaging me for getting kuono on, you’re not a saint. He did approach me to talk about it, which I had been past as it was about 2 hours after. I (passive aggressively) did respond by telling him that he helped start the hour and a half hell that I played which I assume was the insulting he mentioned and was nothing terribly bad unless you count angry sarcasm. I felt that was justified all things considered. In short, should cactus be banned? No, I believe he is genuinely sorry, but he should watch how he plays and who he’s helping
(07-18-2019, 06:59 AM)IceWallowCome Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 06:44 AM)Cactus Wrote: I was just trying to have a bit of fun on my T round it was never meant to come across as Harassment, Teaming or Ghosting, I was the last T alive during my traitor round so I decided to have a bit of fun. Moss asked over in game voice if I was a T so I threw a bat at him and ran away. I then didn't see him again for the rest of the round until I turned a corner saw moss hitting the ice with a bat and Ice shooting him, I killed Ice and then defib'd moss,again just having a bit of fun nothing mean intended I then died about 20seconds later trying to kill someone else.

And as most people know when I am on the server I only communicate using 4 pre-made binds: (i am cactus, I AM CACTUS, WHY ARE WE KILLING CACTUS and NOBODY KILLS CACTUS BUT CACTUS)  so I don't know how he thinks I was mocking him in any way but I definitely wasn't.

I am cactus.

To cactus’s credit, he was the only one who made an effort to explain himself, but also to his dismay, there’s a lot of flaws in this post. Cactus wasnt nearly as involved as most of the others in the harassment, so I feel it would be okay to not ban him, but rather put him on thin ice (haha). However, cactus did participate in things like teaming with the harassers and helping them a few to times. He is not innocent. And got angry on community pool when I asked for a mod to get on. Yes cactus, I remember you messaging me for getting kuono on, you’re not a saint. He did approach me to talk about it, which I had been past as it was about 2 hours after. I (passive aggressively) did respond by telling him that he helped start the hour and a half hell that I played which I assume was the insulting he mentioned and was nothing terribly bad unless you count angry sarcasm. I felt that was justified all things considered. In short, should cactus be banned? No, I believe he is genuinely sorry, but he should watch how he plays and who he’s helping
I never teamed with harassers if you think I did then I would like you to further explain because I don't remember doing anything like that, and on community pool my exact words were "You finally got an admins attention <3" because I also wanted an admin on because there was a lot of rdm'ing going on. I didn't get "angry" at you for getting an admin on so that's just a straight-up lie

I also have a screenshot of you admitting to calling people Odd Fellow, pussy, retard and bitch so that's another lie, I am fine with you reporting me for what happened on terror train but please don't lie and try and get me banned for something I did not have anything to do with.

This has all just gotten blown out of proportion, we just need to put this behind us I have already apologised to you, all you have to do is accept it and move on but please no more false accusations about me on the forums, Thank you.

I am cactus.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
(07-18-2019, 07:23 AM)Cactus Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 06:59 AM)IceWallowCome Wrote:

I am cactus.

I never teamed with harassers if you think I did then I would like you to further explain because I don't remember doing anything like that, and on community pool my exact words were "You finally got an admins attention <3" because I also wanted an admin on because there was a lot of rdm'ing going on. I didn't get "angry" at you for getting an admin on so that's just a straight-up lie

I also have a screenshot of you admitting to calling people Odd Fellow, pussy, retard and bitch so that's another lie, I am fine with you reporting me for what happened on terror train but please don't lie and try and get me banned for something I did not have anything to do with.

This has all just gotten blown out of proportion, we just need to put this behind us I have already apologised to you, all you have to do is accept it and move on but please no more false accusations about me on the forums, Thank you.

I am cactus.

Cactus, that screenshot is me saying I did NOT say that word. I used it maybe once out of anger and not again because it’s a word I don’t really like saying, and it makes me sad to myself that can even admit to it once, but I am fair. ALSO I’m NOT trying to get you banned, but the opposite. I’m pointing out what you did for future reference, but if you’ll read the end of my post I said you shouldn’t be banned because I believe you are sorry. (Also giving an inno T items and reviving them is teaming. And i would consider helping with the defibbing me while inno so that they could stab me again helping them. Maybe that’s just me) you should probably read my post and what I say before just blurting random stuff out

https://streamable.com/o148v
Here is the clip of moss and cactus reviving me as an inno to stab me a second time.
(In my opinion I don't think there is ever a time as a T where you should revive an innocent person but maybe that's just me)
This is teaming and targeting yes. @Cactus I see that this is just a lack of knowledge on the rules but you're not allowed to give innocents T weapons let alone defib them to help you out on your T round. The only time you can defib an innocent is if you kill them immediately after bringing them back to life. You did partake in the targeting of Ice / MilkMan and I kindly ask you to pls not do that, even if it wasn't as much as the others. U r a good cactus.

As for moss, he will get a one week ban for targeting and teaming since he's a regular who has been permabanned before, he should know not to do either of those things. 

Other two added in this ban request will also be banned for one day for targeting.

Handled + closed, thank you everyone for the proof provided.
@"Moss𝙈𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙" - Was told that this is your only warning.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊