Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Farley Abuse Against Me
Oh LOL nice. Ok yeah that’s fine now

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
The past few times you've been on you and your group of friends do argue a lot with staff, and a lot of what you described here sounds like you being a big ol' troll group. The unid shit had proof you were lying in the report in the death scene btw
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(07-24-2019, 10:56 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: The past few times you've been on you and your group of friends do argue a lot with staff, and a lot of what you described here sounds like you being a big ol' troll group. The unid shit had proof you were lying in the report in the death scene btw

Wait, my friends do absolutely nothing. Only thing my friend did was make the autistic whale noises.   I wasn't lying about the UNID shit. Look at the picture, I honestly thought he was trying to hide the body. I know he wasnt now because I forgot I shadowplayed but yeah, he was right. I said in this report, it was my fault for that situation, it was unlucky timing. Only problems im having on this server are with Chris Farley. Im not a troll and my friends are 100% not trolling because they didnt do anything but avoid Chris Farley so we dont have to find a new server.

heres the picture if you missed it in the report. https://prnt.sc/ojaay3  again, sorry but it was just unlucky line up.
jesus christ, you plan on publishing that fucking novel you just typed up?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-24-2019, 11:11 AM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: Jesus Christ, you plan on publishing hat fucking novel you just typed up?

well he was practically begging for the report and alot happened and I want everything inch of what happened to be known.
Pretty dope.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Here is proof of you spamming admin chat, not dropping a situation that you were told multiple times to drop, and trying to start shit. https://imgur.com/a/Pe4OJDi
Considering you've been warned consistently for arguing with staff, the punishments you've faced were not unwarranted. A known troll/arguer will be punished much more swiftly then an unknown one.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
wanna say this went on for two hours over a report I have a hard time beliving that you didn't do shit for chris to warn to the brink of death
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(07-24-2019, 11:29 AM)killerZoreo Wrote: Here is proof of you spamming admin chat, not dropping a situation that you were told multiple times to drop, and trying to start shit. https://imgur.com/a/Pe4OJDi

Yeah no wonder you left that out the report. I think from all of this you need to learn to drop things. You were talking about a single RDM for 3 maps if I read correctly. Staff have to do other things then discuss an RDM for 3 whole maps. You took matters into your own hands and were slain accordingly, then continued to argue about it. Relentlessly arguing with staff is against the rules and you were kicked/banned for reaching the Awarn system's threshold limit of warns and kicks.
[Image: b_560x95.png]