Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finished my internship and my summer math class today.
Started my internship back in the end of May, and now it's finally over as well as my Calculus II class, which was a pain in the balls.  

Now I have about 20 days of kicking back and relaxing and RDM'ing @Chris Farley all the time before college rolls around in late august.  

Hope everyone has had a fantastic summer and continues to have a great 2019!

-Lift
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
If your definition of a fantastic summer is smoking and working at an amusement park 24/7, then yes I’ve had that. But in all seriousness congrats, and I hope the rest of your summer is good and good luck this next year of college
(07-31-2019, 09:46 PM)dong Wrote: If your definition of a fantastic summer is smoking and working at an amusement park 24/7, then yes I’ve had that. But in all seriousness congrats, and I hope the rest of your summer is good and good luck this next year of college

Smoking and working at an amusement park aint too bad.  Thanks ole buddy ole donger!

(07-31-2019, 09:51 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 09:46 PM)dong Wrote: If your definition of a fantastic summer is smoking and working at an amusement park 24/7, then yes I’ve had that. But in all seriousness congrats, and I hope the rest of your summer is good and good luck this next year of college

Smoking and working at an amusement park aint too bad.  Thanks ole buddy ole donger!

It is kinda fun ngl, but working everyday for 9-12 hours in the heat is kinda dog doodoo
how do you have a great summer and can continue to have a great year when all you have is W O R K
i gotta work all year afterschool , so im gonna get fucked in the ass once the schoolyear starts up >_>
(07-31-2019, 10:14 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: how do you have a great summer and can continue to have a great year when all you have is W  O  R  K
i gotta work all year afterschool , so im gonna get fucked in the ass once the schoolyear starts up >_>
Hey man, you're setting your self up for the real world.  Some people wont have that experience like you will

Your complaints make me laugh
(08-01-2019, 01:00 AM)ritsuneru Wrote: Your complaints make me laugh

i'll rdm you too

See, Ive been wondering who I could rdm 24/7... it appears my question has been answered!

Congrats on the Calc though, I took Calc II in JR. year in HS, it was absolute donkey dick. Only thing that was possibly worse was either Trig or Statistics
Yeah I just finished my ethics, world religions, and technology orientation classes the other day so i'm lit too.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]