Report agains tons4583
Offender's Name: Tons4583

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83501994

Offender's Rank: Trusted

What They Did: Wrongfully slain

When They Did It: March 4th 2017, on the map aircraft

Potential Witnesses: minime2001 STEAM_0:0:73005442

Proof: [Image: E75E52D416001A803D1DC93A90AC1BFF4E82F052]

Other: The reason I was slain was wrong, the round he slaid me for i was not a D and could not have tested anyone. When asked for the actual reason i was slain his reply was becuase you rdmed. I then started to complain, because i killed the guy for walking away from an unided, tons then replies that i didn't give the guy enough time to ID the body. The issue at hand is that he wasn't walking towards the body he was walking towards me, so i killed him. I didn't give the guy a warning because no warning is required, if theyre walking away from an unided then they are killable simple as that.
As I said, you should've asked him to ID it. You saw him walking towards you, away from the body. As the rule says "You may KOS someone if: Knowingly walking past an Unidentified body" You said he was walking towards you. He most likely didn't know there was a body. Thats why I said You have to tell him to ID it. Then he knows about the body. Also he just got proven in chat via tester. 

On a side note, The map was about to change, so I did put down the wrong reason, It was suppose to say "Warn him to ID the body before killing him"
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
warning is not required and he definitely knew the body was there, his report reason was im proven not i didn't see the body.
You have to see them pass the unid'd, they could have died after the person left and they died behind his back, and w/o the deathscene not much can be done.
boi how are you gonna post a thread for this one little thing?
(03-04-2017, 05:05 PM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: boi how are you gonna post a thread for this one little thing?
salt
[Image: original.gif]
slay is valid, be more careful.

[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]