Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Plants ???
As you can probably tell from the title, I got new plants and I would really enjoy sharing them w/ you if that's okay!!
If you'd like, you can tell me which is your favorite out of the 6. 

[Image: tumblr_omb8t1WRtY1vi2qo2o1_400.jpg] [Image: tumblr_omb8t1WRtY1vi2qo2o2_400.jpg]

Okay so, starting with the left photo the names go from top left to top right, then to bottom left to bottom right.
  1. Bentren
  2. Naveila
  3. Serien
  4. Leiaka
  5. Atiken
  6. Tammy (The single plant on the right picture)
@"Crow The Drug Dealer" gave me the names and they are all fantastic. 

Let me know your favorite(s) if you'd like !
My favorite is probably Bentren because it sounds like Ben10??? 

I am at 58 plants, I have a problem. 

I love them all so much, and they are so cute !
Tammy eats bugs, which is pretty sweet. 

"Pitcher Plant"

Anyways, if you don't have a plant, I really consider getting one, because they help with depression n anxiety n shit if you have that, and they are just amazing to have around in general!
Seriously, the company is absolutely amazing when you have plants.
You can feel the presence of them, and they can feel the presence of you through vibrations n stuff. 
aaaa, do yourself a favor and get a plant. 
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
I have plants. They're nice. None of those fancy plants... no flowers, just stuff like berries n fruit (same thing?)

they are nice.

too bad the climate is crazy here and they tend to not do so well

o well
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-04-2017, 11:21 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I have plants. They're nice. None of those fancy plants... no flowers, just stuff like berries n fruit (same thing?)

they are nice.

o well

heck i want to see your plants
(03-04-2017, 11:23 PM)lynx Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 11:21 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I have plants. They're nice. None of those fancy plants... no flowers, just stuff like berries n fruit (same thing?)

they are nice.

o well

I'll get a few pictures in a day or so, whenver I go over to the plot of land most of them are on...

Had a peach tree but it fell down a few days ago. RIP.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-04-2017, 11:44 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 11:23 PM)lynx Wrote:

they are nice.

o well

I'll get a few pictures in a day or so, whenver I go over to the plot of land most of them are on...

Had a peach tree but it fell down a few days ago. RIP.

rip ;( tht sucksd
i lvoep lants a lot 
they r coiol
I have oak trees those are plants right?
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
@"Admiral Arbok" our peach tree's are in bloom atm, but I believe that shit piedmont weather is going to kill them.
RIP peach.
I'm growing a rosemary bush. :I
also basil, but it isn't doing too well.

Also, I was treating and mixing soil for elephant ears I was gonna plant at the front of my lawn but someone already planted them and I pretty much killed them in the process.

I wish to acquire avacados through my own tree.