Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#LacedForTMod2019
Ingame Name: Laced Xanax, ✪ shroud

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Time Played: 1159.98 hours at the time of writing, 1176.7 if you add the hours of the name I used for a week.

When First Joined: May 26th, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 3:30 to 9 pm EST on weekdays, anytime on weekends

Sponsor(s): @Nicol Bolas (also Ace1579 bc he told me to)

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: As a former Moderator, I know how to use the ULX commands to the best of my ability. I am also confident in my ability to use my judgement to correctly handle situations such as Mass RDM, aimbotters, and so on. Besides, we could use some more higher ranking active staff. Of course, TMod isn't really high ranking, but you get my point.

Why you want to help the community: As much as I bitch and complain about the servers and community in general, this place is my home. I fully believe that I can significantly help this community turn into more of a fun place to play games with each other, rather than a drama-starting cesspool as it's seemed to look like lately. All I require is the power to do so, and if being a previous Moderator wasn't enough, I believe my staffing tenure over the past 2 months has proven that I am capable of being able to push my way back up the ranks.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, see signature

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 1st Trusted 1st TMod Mod 2nd Trusted 

How did you find us?: gmod

Other: For about a week, I went by another name (✪ shroud) and I have updated this application to reflect the 16 ingame hours I spent with that name. Also, I may not have much in the way of ban requests. This is because I play around times when there is a Mod/Admin (or multiple) online, and if there is not a ban-capable staff member on, I usually try to get one to hop on and ban the person before I go for a ban request. Nicol, reed, Hani, Gabe, and a few others whose names have slipped my mind can confirm if needed.
+1 yuh
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
+1, he's around a lot and knows what he's doing, I'm cool with him coming back up the ladder
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 because this man helps with a lot of Dev work, understands staff rules/guidelines, understands the ulx menu, and rdm report. He assists with any task that is brought to him and can help other staff members as well. 

Looking forward to banning you.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)

Hey guys, The reasons I'm sponsoring are fairly obvious, he was one of the best moderators we've ever had and he's done an amazing job as staff ever since his return. He knows the rules and knows how to enforce them. This should honestly be a no-brainer. Helps with some dev work, assists with other staff, and is active. +1.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
-1 Cause this man is a stupid shit bag... but +1 obviously cause he knows the rules, was a great Mod when he got it. Fun guy, bit of a memer but other than that, give the man TMod
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
-1 Denied. Get out.
Obvious +1. Laced has a ton of experience with staffing and I am surprised he didn't apply before now. Good luck.
about fucking time he has been mod before so he has been shown to be able to handle himself and follow rules +1
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
To come full circle since I never replied to this because Laced was community banned the same day he made this app in 2019, 3 years later his next TMod app has now been Accepted