Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation.
Hello, I am Lord Petrus Steele, Pete, Lord Pete, Goose, Captain Goose, however you know me. And this is my final post on the forums.

My resignation as staff comes from many things such as the treatment of many of our staff (active and resigned), my tremendous inactivity, the god complexes of upper-staff, etc.

After hearing about the community bans of Battons, Laced Xanax, Lily, WILD, TDawg, and Ritsuneru, I was shocked and appalled with the "evidence" shown. The majority of it was not incriminating, and the entirety of Laced Xanax's reason for the ban was justifiable. The moral barometer of TTT and PH admins have found its way into the rules of the community, which is the reason for my resignation.

I would like to thank the amount of people I have met through the community, including, but not limited to;

Jimbo, Laced Xanax, Gabe, Lily, Scoovie, Dong, TDawg, Wild, Christian, 7-Zip, Battons, Derp, Lycan, Ace1579, and everybody else I forgot. You guys are fucking amazing.

Goodbye, for real this time. Also, I won't be replying to this thread.

Catch me on literally any other fucking game other than Garry's Mod.

From the best goddamn Murder staff you ever had, 

Goose.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
I’ll do it on forums
Also, you might have a typo in there I’m unsure.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
god dammit pete not you too
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Thank you for all your time and work in the servers petey goose man. I appreciate it. I'm glad I got to know you.