Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryuji's Test Moderator Application
Ingame Name: Ryuji Sakamoto, Hajime Iwachan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:446654412

Time Played: 807 Hours

When First Joined: December 14, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  US Eastern Standard Time, I play from about 10 a.m.- to about 2:00p.m. From currently Monday to Friday. Sunday I'm free from 10 a.m to 10 p.m. I can be available from those times, but since I have second shift at my job, I can squeeze in some time for the server and balance it with my work days.

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I help maintain the gameplay from being overrun by trolls and mic spammer whom want to have attention to them and destroy the concept of a simple prop hide and seek game. I also teach new players how to access our shop and inventory when they ask in chat or in voice chat and also remind players that when they are dead, they should not mention anything about their fellow props' spots from sudden hints of, "How you get there, up there," or plain out telling where their living teammates are to quickly join in on the game. 

Why do you want to help the community?: Even though we been going through a rough patch as of now, I know that the community will move on and with it I want to help the community be a warm welcoming community to players by communicating on any issues that may pop up and needed to be discussed as well as tracking down on players whom tend to bend the community's rule to their hands and act like they are the co-owners of the server.

Have you previously been banned?: Never have been.

Have you previously applied for staff?: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: I found this server by the popularity and amount of players that play on this server. The rules were in my comfort zone and quite understandable from the first time I joined to now and I can actually play like those youtubers whom tend to play with their friends and be less like a troll compared to them. I always try some dangerous or nobody would look there spots on maps to try to fool hunters and shock of how I am not being found.

Other: I will understand from other people if I should not be promoted and I will acknowledge that fact and continue staffing as a Trusted to the best of my abilities. As well as help any new staff members on how to use staff commands and help them in my free time if needed.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Hey Ryuji! Thanks for Applying!

Hey man finally, Let me be the first to say that it's about time.

You have been in the trusted suit for awhile now bud, which I feel that you've built up a good experience of the role and is ready to move up. You did go afk for abit due to you being on a pixelmon server, but you have since then made a comeback. You not only got used to knowing some of the changed rules, you exceed in performing well. You assist and serve those mic spammers and ghosters what they deserve. You help me out a lot and I thank you for that. I have no negative comments on this roster because I've seen all of you do very well. I'm sure someone out there has caught something but I sure don't have a problem here.

Keep doing what you're doing. You are doing a fine job. Lets see those ban requests going and I'll see you on the playing field friend. 

It's a (+1) from me ryuji-kun
+1

It has been great to watch you grow within the community and personally I believe you can handle being Test Mod. I do reccomend that once you receive test mod to wait some time before applying for moderator, so that you are confident with the responsibilities given to you.
+1
You have done a great job Ryuji, you really have. You have been active and very helpful and you keep a level head on server. You know how to do your job and ask for help if it gets to much. I trust that you will be able to handle T-Mod easily and make the right calls. Best of luck to ya buddy.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

+1

You are quite active again lately. You handle things with ease, and you do it with a calm head. This is something important to me personally that I want to see among PH staff, as we get hella trolls. You're able to handle them well, and you know when to joke and when to put your foot down. You have blossomed since you have first arrived here and it shows. Keep growing and learning to be the best you, that you can be.

Good job kiddo on all your accomplishments so far. Just be sure to remain confident in your decision making on server and you'll go far.
+1 you have stepped up your game. You’re ready to be a test mod I feel confident and comfortable about you getting this. You have helped out a lot when it comes to server stuff etc... This is an easy +1 good luck ryuji.

P.S Everything else I wanted to say has already been said. :)
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Your test moderator application has been approved! You should be set the next time you get on the server.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army