-aEth0r banned POGGERS
(09-03-2019, 11:34 PM)Ckg Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 10:56 PM)-aEth0r Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 10:48 PM)Ckg Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 10:08 PM)-aEth0r Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 10:00 PM)Ckg Wrote: I'm going to have to -1 an unban, and a reduction given how this seems to be an ongoing problem.  Now I am a bit newer to the server and can't speak to previous situations, but I have seen you propkill pre-round frequently, even after having the spat with staff over them warning you/talking to you about it a few weeks ago. This I cannot make sense of, because you knew full well that it was an issue, yet you continued and haven't addressed this part in your response. In addition to that you were genuinely toxic.  Now I don't think that's solely your humor because not once did you make it seem like that was just a joke. It all came off very aggressive/angry, and most of the people you said it to definitely did not take it as a joke (https://i.ibb.co/LpZ7YWW/20190903171600-1.jpg, I don't think this was just a joke).  The few times I have you heard you use voice chat, a majority you were directing something negative another player's way.  Another thing that irked me was that when the whole toxicity ban situation went down, it seems as if you took it on yourself to shitpost in every single thread.  While that may have been a joke, it was neither the time nor the place for it.  I know you weren't the only guilty of that but it seems relevant considering the ban reasons.  It may be willing to change my stance on a reduction if sufficient reason/explanation is given.

tl;dr I have witnessed massive amounts of pre-round propkill, and toxicity (which though you claim to be a joke doesn't come across as one).  While you have addressed toxicity in some form, I would appreciate an explanation for the propkilling before I reconsider my stance. But for now -1 on unban and reduction.

The wonky eyed shit is just a reference to a streamer named erobb.. (tyler1's brother)
I've called HumaneStephen wonky eyed and a bunch of other people who  have shown their face when they literally dont have wonky eyes.
I also call people dweeb, nerd, geek, virgin, moron.. I mean cmon, I really don't think people would take those words seriously in this day and age.
Again, I was given 0 warnings 0 gags 0 mutes for toxicity.

Yes I shitposted in every thread by posting gifs.. because the whole drama is a joke. I don't see how that's relevant.

I was given a single warning for preround propkill some months ago by Hani. I do it sometimes because some staff members  and community members don't agree with the decision to make preround rdming a rule. I've literally been told by one staff member that they'll allow me to propkill preround. There are also a handful of staff members that even do it themselves.

I can understand if it's jokes between friends, I myself am guilty of jokingly saying things like that to friends, keyword being friends.  My problem is when you say that to a guest or someone who doesn't know you as in the example provided, it does not come across as merely a harmless joke, to them or others who do not know what is going on.  And with the propkill, while I am aware that it is not actually a rule, my understanding is that the issue was with the frequency/amount.  But regardless, especially with a formal warning, when a high ranking member of staff warns you not to do something that should be taken with a grain of salt. Even if the rule isnot yet set in stone, there should be a least some attentiveness to that warning, but it seems as if you disregarded that entirely.

I called him wonky eyed. I do not know what he looks like. How can he take me calling him wonky eyed seriously? I really don't understand how me calling someone wonky eyed justifies me being permanently banned for toxicity.

The rule is already set in stone, refer to rule 6. I'm surprised you don't know the rules when you yourself are a staff member..
I was given a singular warning. If my preround propkilling was so frequent why was I not banned previously for a day? 3 days? 1 week?
It's also hard to take the rule seriously when staff members themselves do it and consciously ALLOW people to do it.

I will admit that I do not know the reasoning behind the propkilling warning, but I still don't understand the wanton disregard for said warning.  Also he doesn't know you and sarcasm doesn't come across all too well in text.  If I were to join in on a server and someone started insulting me I would not assume that it was a joke.  Also the wonky eyed comment was not the reason you were banned for toxicity, it's just an example.

I don't fully disregard the warning. I never preround propkill when Hani is online because I know she is one of the people that doesn't allow it, she knows this. Even though I said it sarcastically in the clip, I truly do stop it when she gets on. Like I've said multiple times, some staff members do it themselves and one has even verbally said they will allow me to propkill during preround so it's hard to take the rule completely seriously. The rules state it's allowed if people don't care. Most players don't care and are actually against the rule. It's not a common rule in most TTT servers. Like happy said earlier, I don't think anyone asked me to stop in the clips. And again, I was never given any sort of temp ban for preround propkilling since the time I was warned, which was a couple months ago. Does that not show how seriously the rule is taken if I'm said to do it so frequently?
Sounds like this was a ban because as usual you guys simply dont like aeth0r because he was accused of hacking and being "too good". Also, trolling and sarcasm does not equate to toxicity. Stop flinging that word around as a catch all to describe people you dont like.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
What interests me is that it seems that my banning was some sort of goal between some staff members..

And that some of the staff members involved hate me..

And find it nice to know that I'm being banned..

(Screenshots taken of admin chat in the “evidence” renzo provided)
How is propkilling preround punishable? Like I understand it’s annoying but you will still respond. Plus you’re able to do it with popcorn, if you really want something done about it don’t just allow a item you can use also propkill even easier preround then flinging a barrel
With evidence provided, I'm unsure this ban will stick.  I've never had any issue with aethor, he's always just came across as sarcastic. He however does draw a lot of hate towards him because of his skill. I know I personally have had to warn people against targetting him and his sarcastic attitude causes people to get mad at him easily. That being said, aethor, you do like to push the limits of rules and like to antagonize people. Is that ban-worthy? No. So for now, +1 unban. Unless further evidence is provided.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I already responded to this thread but accidentally deleted the post..

Preround prop killing isn’t against the rules, except when the ‘victim’ tells the person to stop but continues or is being targeted against his/her will. If staff doesn’t like someone propkilling preround but didn’t got any messages/reports by anyone, they can’t do shit. Atleast that’s what admins told me. By looking at the evidence I think a permanent ban is a too harsh measurement. I’ve been playing with aEth0r for some time already and I don’t consider him being very toxic at all.

I personally think this ban is way too harsh, just like the (most) community bans that recently occurred.
+1 for unban
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(09-04-2019, 09:08 AM)-aEth0r Wrote: What interests me is that it seems that my banning was some sort of goal between some staff members..

And that some of the staff members involved hate me..

And find it nice to know that I'm being banned..

(Screenshots taken of admin chat in the “evidence” renzo provided)

Personally I didn't mind playing with you when you were silent, but nearly every time you spoke towards someone it was always belittling them or insulting them, and that was one of the only things that genuinely bothered me on the server.  I can appreciate and respect the fact that you want to win, you were like an enjoyable final boss to beat, but most of the interactions I saw involving you, you were directing something negative towards another player or belittling them while they tried to talk in voice.  Sarcasm doesn't come across well over text, and it isn't the responsibility of the player the insult/joke it is directed towards to recognize that it was a joke. It is your responsibility to either make sure that it is obviously a joke or just to not say it at all.  If they don't get that it is a joke that's on you.  Also to the fact that some of these people didn't ask you to stop doesn't mean they weren't bothered by it.  For example, whenever you said something to me that was rude or tried to mock on mic after I talked, I almost always tried to ignore you in hopes that you would stop. Sometimes that worked and sometimes it didn't. I figured that with your attitude, if I confronted you it would only lead to more harassment/problems. So yes I will admit it, I was a bit happy when you were banned because I saw it as one of the only things that truly and consistently bother me on the server. While I do realize that cheering was not an appropriate thing to do when you got banned, because that it expressing happiness at someone else's misfortune and that is not okay. It was just my pent up frustration that has built up over these past few months of having to deal with this. That being said it does not excuse my reaction, and for that I am truly sorry.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
Well there was talk of gathering evidence bc of the amount of complaints of more so toxic behavior than the prop killing. Of how if other players got banned for toxicity then why didn’t you get banned for the same reasons?
Personally idc what happens if the person that wants to take action finds it justifiable. Renzo was asking people for evidence but I had nothing, I’m not actively going after anyone. When he said he was gonna get evidence (his own videos) to ban you is when I said that. I never looked at the videos nor will I choose to do so because I have better things to do which is why I didn’t comment on this thread before. 

Regardless, if I hated you (from your response to the videos)  I most definitely would’ve recorded every instance with you but idc. Idc if you prop kill or think I hate that you do it, there was talk before of how we shouldn’t allow it so I just acted on it. I avoid contact with you because I feel like you think I hate you but I have no personal feelings towards how anyone acts in gmod.

Now that I got that out of the way, I think the main problem from seeing things is more so the “toxic” behavior than the prop killing. Whether you are sarcastic or not, you have been continually coming off as toxic since your unban. I genuinely can’t  tell if you are or aren’t being sarcastic half of the time and that’s why I  have always taken the ladder and assumed you probably are;  hence why I never cared to act on this before.

I’m going to not vote to avoid If you think I’m bias. But know I’m not against an unban because that seems justifiable since the evidence I assume was very lacking given your response.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
I'll say aeth0r you do get very heated and target many people, often propkilling and baiting people into trying to propkill with you as well, or to RDM for you. I noticed it when I still played on the server.

There was also your favorite "trolling" of saying "my friend says you're a T. I'm not ghosting, I just can't stop seeing his messages" which you would do as a T or an innocent, getting innos to RDM other innos. As a T it's a false kos but within the rules, as an inno, it's a false kos. You did it to guests, and me when you got mad at me and knew I was a T but had no reason to kill me, so you got an inno to RDM me.

Hell you did this to Wild even.

The moment after multiple admins got on (after you called them when I kicked you for excessive trolling and RDM), and I asked about your friend, you acted like it never happened. Even with Meemo and others there the whole time.

You may have fun doing things like this but you've already gotten yourself into trouble plenty of times, and I'm known for standing up for people that look like they have unjust bans.

-1 for unban from me.
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
(09-04-2019, 12:23 PM)Seeker Wrote: There was also your favorite "trolling" of saying "my friend says you're a T. I'm not ghosting, I just can't stop seeing his messages" which you would do as a T or an innocent, getting innos to RDM other innos. As a T it's a false kos but within the rules, as an inno, it's a false kos. You did it to guests, and me when you got mad at me and knew I was a T but had no reason to kill me, so you got an inno to RDM me.

Hell you did this to Wild even.

The moment after multiple admins got on (after you called them when I kicked you for excessive trolling and RDM), and I asked about your friend, you acted like it never happened. Even with Meemo and others there the whole time.

You may have fun doing things like this but you've already gotten yourself into trouble plenty of times, and I'm known for standing up for people that look like they have unjust bans.

-1 for unban from me.

I have an actual clip of you doing the exact same thing toward me, I’m on campus right now but I’ll be sure to share when I get home.

You also kicked me DURING a round WHILE I was still alive (which I also have actual evidence of) so I don’t think you’re in any position to be giving votes when you yourself have proven to let your emotions conduct your decision making.