-aEth0r banned POGGERS
Super edgy Twitch chat humor is "toxic" if you've been on the internet for less than five minutes. Aethor acts like he discovered Twitch five days ago, but it's the furthest thing from toxic if you're aware of internet culture even remotely.

What's really bothering me that Foxka touched on is this self-fulfilling prophecy of everyone pointing fingers at each other and labeling them toxic to fulfill this vendetta against players simply because you don't like the way they display themselves. I can't say that's what's going on here, but lately all I've seen is, "Oh, that/he/her/ is toxic," followed up with such reaching examples. I guess I'm siding with Aethor because I get the sense of humor, but I also don't agree with him because not everyone is an IcePoseidon, Tyler1 and Asmongold viewer that understands sperg, trihard humor.

I've always stood firm on the position that people online need to stop being sheltered from difference of personalities and humor, but protected from true grotesque actions which is super rare- pedophilia, beastiality and the likes.

To add, I've dicked around killing people with props too without a wrist-slap or even a mention it's against the rules. Is there a vendetta against certain players? Fuck if I know, but it happens and that's all I care to know. There's an umbrella of categories a player fits into, and if for some reason you want that player removed, you pour categories over them hoping that one of them sticks. 

Also, I'm going to argue to stop heavily punishing your dedicated players. It's fair to use them as examples, but not fair to put them on a pike to be displayed. These punishments recently have been draconian, and it bothers me knowing the gun gets jumped from 0 to 100 almost instantly. No, dedicated members are not immune to punishment, but leniency should be deployed based on their situations followed by proper handling. I've held my tongue for a bit, but this is really upsetting to know the server is deliberately eliminating their core members. 

Aethor, this is simply for you: not everyone understands the Twitch humor, so stop being a :trihard emote:, ni- nerd. Remember, when approached by a staff member, you reply Yes, Sir and Yes, Ma'am, ok? Be on your Ps and Qs

tl;dr: +1, I guess?
(09-04-2019, 12:30 PM)-aEth0r Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 12:23 PM)Seeker Wrote: There was also your favorite "trolling" of saying "my friend says you're a T. I'm not ghosting, I just can't stop seeing his messages" which you would do as a T or an innocent, getting innos to RDM other innos. As a T it's a false kos but within the rules, as an inno, it's a false kos. You did it to guests, and me when you got mad at me and knew I was a T but had no reason to kill me, so you got an inno to RDM me.

Hell you did this to Wild even.

The moment after multiple admins got on (after you called them when I kicked you for excessive trolling and RDM), and I asked about your friend, you acted like it never happened. Even with Meemo and others there the whole time.

You may have fun doing things like this but you've already gotten yourself into trouble plenty of times, and I'm known for standing up for people that look like they have unjust bans.

-1 for unban from me.

I have an actual clip of you doing the exact same thing toward me, I’m on campus right now but I’ll be sure to share when I get home.

You also kicked me DURING a round WHILE I was still alive (which I also have actual evidence of) so I don’t think you’re in any position to be giving votes when you yourself have proven to let your emotions conduct your decision making.

That's actually the exact moment I'm talking about.

1. I was warned for kicking by two different staff members, separately. And admitted what I did openly here.

2. If you recorded what I did, does that mean you KNOW what you did was wrong and are admitting to it now? Because hey, proud of you.

And I know you were recording me because you kept saying "oh what was that Seeker? Can't hear you"

Very subtle with your toxic hypocrisy. Playing with you on was a nightmare at times
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
im -1 i dont want to continue being assaulted every time you get on then you stopping only to start again the next time your on you do it to to meny of us and you should have been gone sooner
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(09-04-2019, 01:09 PM)Seeker Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 12:23 PM)Seeker Wrote: There was also your favorite "trolling" of saying "my friend says you're a T. I'm not ghosting, I just can't stop seeing his messages" which you would do as a T or an innocent, getting innos to RDM other innos. As a T it's a false kos but within the rules, as an inno, it's a false kos. You did it to guests, and me when you got mad at me and knew I was a T but had no reason to kill me, so you got an inno to RDM me.

The moment after multiple admins got on (after you called them when I kicked you for excessive trolling and RDM), and I asked about your friend, you acted like it never happened. Even with Meemo and others there the whole time.

You may have fun doing things like this but you've already gotten yourself into trouble plenty of times, and I'm known for standing up for people that look like they have unjust bans.

-1 for unban from me.

I have an actual clip of you doing the exact same thing toward me, I’m on campus right now but I’ll be sure to share when I get home.

You also kicked me DURING a round WHILE I was still alive (which I also have actual evidence of) so I don’t think you’re in any position to be giving votes when you yourself have proven to let your emotions conduct your decision making.

1. I was warned for kicking by two different staff members, separately. And admitted what I did openly here.

2. If you recorded what I did, does that mean you KNOW what you did was wrong and are admitting to it now? Because hey, proud of you.

And I know you were recording me because you kept saying "oh what was that Seeker? Can't hear you"

Very subtle with your toxic hypocrisy. Playing with you on was a nightmare at times
I don’t think you realize but I was banned for toxicity not trolling..

(09-04-2019, 01:39 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: im -1 i dont want to continue being assaulted every time you get on then you stopping only to start again the next time your on you do it to to meny of us and you should have been gone sooner

May I see evidence of me “assulting” you?
(09-04-2019, 03:01 PM)-aEth0r Wrote:

-1 for unban from me.

(09-04-2019, 01:39 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: im -1 i dont want to continue being assaulted every time you get on then you stopping only to start again the next time your on you do it to to meny of us and you should have been gone sooner

1. I was pointing out your excessive targeting of me. You're pretty relentless when you get going. The main goal being to anger someone, directly or indirectly. You could easily consider that being pretty toxic. 

2. After reporting me to admins for what I did (I deserved it) you then record me for calling you out and mockingly doing it back to you, showing you know it's wrong btw, and here, "threaten" me with it, as if to shut me up or invalidate me. Clearly you know what you've been doing is wrong and you either don't care or you think/know you can get away with it. "Toxic" behavior

3. Gonna make fun of someone for a spelling/grammatical error? Yeah that sounds like you. Considering how you said in game you saved everyone's pictures on the "Faces of Dinklebergs" so you could repost them and mock people if they ever deleted them. Bashing people seems to be your thing, which is ironic considering you aren't much of a looker.
(09-04-2019, 03:15 PM)Seeker Wrote:

-1 for unban from me.

1. I was pointing out your excessive targeting of me. You're pretty relentless when you get going. The main goal being to anger someone, directly or indirectly. You could easily consider that being pretty toxic. 

2. After reporting me to admins for what I did (I deserved it) you then record me for calling you out and mockingly doing it back to you, showing you know it's wrong btw, and here, "threaten" me with it, as if to shut me up or invalidate me. Clearly you know what you've been doing is wrong and you either don't care or you think/know you can get away with it. "Toxic" behavior

3. Gonna make fun of someone for a spelling/grammatical error? Yeah that sounds like you. Considering how you said in game you saved everyone's pictures on the "Faces of Dinklebergs" so you could repost them and mock people if they ever deleted them. Bashing people seems to be your thing, which is ironic considering you aren't much of a looker.
1. You claim I excessively target people. Show me evidence.
2. I never made a formal report to the admins about you. I don’t know where that came from. I recorded it to show that you must see no problem in it if you yourself take part in it.
3. I made the grammatical error myself.. so
    And me creating a database of peoples pictures to mock them? 
    I’ve never once commented on another person’s picture negatively nor have I ever made any type of     remark on someone’s ACTUAL appearance. 
    You’ve made a lot of claims about me but yet to have given a single piece of evidence.

Here you are doing the exact same thing you described as being toxic: https://streamable.com/bs907
Here you are sus'ing me for simply climbing a tree, which to me, looks like targeting: https://streamable.com/qpjwy
And here you are kicking me while the round is still live for "trolling" instead of making a report against me. : https://streamable.com/suefi

[Image: 22b2360dda271684efeabd50baf5e87b.png]

I'm also going to leave this here.

Mind you, all of the evidence that was used against me took place yesterday. Which has proven to be inadequate.

There has yet to be ANY sort of ACTUAL evidence other than the clips originally posted by Renzo, which the admins based their decision off of.

Obviously I now know that my sarcastic humor isn't taken lightly now that people have shared their true feelings, and for that I do apologize. If you ever feel like I'm attacking you or genuinely being toxic toward you, you can always tell me to stop or report me. I wouldn't suggest keeping quiet or else I will never know if I'm actually being hurtful.
(09-04-2019, 03:27 PM)-aEth0r Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 12:30 PM)-aEth0r Wrote: I have an actual clip of you doing the exact same thing toward me, I’m on campus right now but I’ll be sure to share when I get home.

2. I never made a formal report to the admins about you. I don’t know where that came from. I recorded it to show that you must see no problem in it if you yourself take part in it.
    I’ve never once commented on another person’s picture negatively nor have I ever made any type of     remark on someone’s ACTUAL appearance. 
You’ve made a lot of claims about me but yet to have given a single piece of evidence.

Mind you, all of the evidence that was used against me took place yesterday. Which has proven to be inadequate.

There has yet to be ANY sort of ACTUAL evidence other than the clips originally posted by Renzo, which the admins based their decision off of.

Aeth0r, you target people. Seeing as how people are commenting all over saying you do it and your only response is "show me evidence" it's pretty apparent.

You "whined in discord"/"cried in discord" were the words chosen in messages to me. Not formal, correct. But you went to them. And a convenient reasoning.

Database of pictures. Just quoting what you said over VOIP. I asked why you would collect pics of adults and kids and that's what you said.

You were the reason I actually took the time to get my recording software set up on my new PC (thanks for that) but knowing i wasn't going to play much on the server anymore I felt keeping any footage wasn't worth it despite being requested by players and staff to obtain it.

You aren't worth the hassle frankly. Enjoy the ban. If you get unbanned, enjoy trolling until you piss off another staff member.
(09-04-2019, 03:46 PM)Seeker Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 01:09 PM)Seeker Wrote: That's actually the exact moment I'm talking about.

Aeth0r, you target people. Seeing as how people are commenting all over saying you do it and your only response is "show me evidence" it's pretty apparent.

You "whined in discord"/"cried in discord" were the words chosen in messages to me. Not formal, correct. But you went to them. And a convenient reasoning.

Database of pictures. Just quoting what you said over VOIP. I asked why you would collect pics of adults and kids and that's what you said.

You were the reason I actually took the time to get my recording software set up on my new PC (thanks for that) but knowing i wasn't going to play much on the server anymore I felt keeping any footage wasn't worth it despite being requested by players and staff to obtain it.

You aren't worth the hassle frankly. Enjoy the ban. If you get unbanned, enjoy trolling until you piss off another staff member.

Here you are doing the exact same thing you described as being toxic: [/url][url=https://streamable.com/bs907]https://streamable.com/bs907
Here you are sus'ing me for simply climbing a tree, which to me, looks like targeting: https://streamable.com/qpjwy
And here you are kicking me while the round is still live for "trolling" instead of making a report against me. : https://streamable.com/suefi

Again, you have yet to have shown any actual evidence.

[Image: 32dd805e100ddfd2819a4751e8ded91e.png]

I never mentioned your name in discord. And if this is what looks like whining to you, so be it.

Edit: Why did you downvote this when I posted actual evidence vs. your lack of? It really does show your mindset.
(09-04-2019, 03:54 PM)-aEth0r Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 03:01 PM)-aEth0r Wrote: I don’t think you realize but I was banned for toxicity not trolling..

Here you are doing the exact same thing you described as being toxic: [/url][url=https://streamable.com/bs907]https://streamable.com/bs907

I never mentioned your name in discord. And if this is what looks like whining to you, so be it.

Should I pull start pulling in everyone that you pulled your "my friend says you're a T" when you were inno, so you could get them RDMed? Including staff and some of the guys who are banned now? Oh wait, I don't record everything I do and leave out the parts where I look bad.

Edit: Now that I'm home from work I'll give you this

[Image: Nxpa6kj.png]

[Image: UJN56pe.png]

Names blotted so you can't target them out.

Like I said, enjoy.
(09-04-2019, 04:26 PM)Seeker Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 03:54 PM)-aEth0r Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 03:15 PM)Seeker Wrote: 1. I was pointing out your excessive targeting of me. You're pretty relentless when you get going. The main goal being to anger someone, directly or indirectly. You could easily consider that being pretty toxic. 

[Image: Nxpa6kj.png]

[Image: UJN56pe.png]
I don't see how this confirms anything as it's your own message with hidden timestamps. You still did the exact same thing to me (which again I have video evidence of) so I don't see why you're upset about it when you yourself saw no problem in doing it to me. It's like revenge rdming. It does not solve anything. You could have made a report on me and recorded me doing it like Renzo told you to but instead you decided to partake in the exact same thing I did and even kicked me during a live round.

This conversation is going nowhere, I will reply when you come up with some concrete evidence.

Targeting wise..

If you feel like I'm targeting you, you can ask to stop or report me.

Hani and Gabe both know that I do in fact stop when I am told to.

A while back I used to knife Hani on my T rounds because everyone knows she hates knives xD, but I hadn't realized getting knifed genuinely ruined her enjoyment of the game.

Gabe brought us both into that chat session thing in-game where we sorted things out.

After that, I never targeted her with a knife again, she can tell you herself if you don't believe me. I truly did stop.