Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEGA c4
So I watched Turner put c4's into the bread machine thingy that makes the mega c4(From the back by where you can walk into jail from the button doors) but I only saw him put one in and the machine was running. The MEGA c4 came out, and everyone was like. "Get to the Elevator! Get to the Elevator!" While we were standing and waiting for the elevator I said "You realize I have to kill you for that right" *Shot him in the head* Then the detective starts shooting at me so I kill him and report him for attempt rdm. He doesnt get slain for attempt rdm and I get slain for "Rdming" Turner.
Holding the mega c4 is not a map reason to kos
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
you didn't watch turner put a c4 in, i watched the death scene, you were still outside of the room.
Also, please use the correct format
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Also with the Detective, you kinda were shoting everywhere, and the Detective thought you were going on a shooting rampage. @Everyjuan and I were on when this occured.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
niggas whoms'tve assuming
Not correct format
[Image: original.gif]
(03-06-2017, 10:20 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: you didn't watch turner put a c4 in, i watched the death scene, you were still outside of the room.

I killed him at the elevator there isnt a chance it even goes that far back, I saw him put one of the c4's in
(03-07-2017, 09:55 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 10:20 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: you didn't watch turner put a c4 in, i watched the death scene, you were still outside of the room.

I killed him at the elevator there isnt a chance it even goes that far back, I saw him put one of the c4's in

Yes, but like a good mod i find other deaths around the time he was baking the c4 and watch what was happening.  There was a death at that time, and I could see you not in the room.
I've never been able to get the Mega C4 to work...