Soul#9046
Who Banned You: 
idk
Reason For Ban: 
posting 3 gifs and used them wrongly i guess
Length of Ban: 
perm
Reason for Admins to Unban: 
I was acting childish, but I also dont think me posting a gif of danny divito doing a double flip off was enough to warrant a permaban. Sorry for being toxic before
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
many times
Other:
Thank you matt for telling me where to post this :)
one of the gifs were a middle finger to dink, But imma do a +1 for just to see how much u changed
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Soul you have made alot of mistakes during your time here, but you constantly appeal to try becoming apart of the community again. I genuinely do hope you have matured and there will not be a way to tell unless we give you a chance. For a discord unban I'll +1. GL soul and i hope things have changed.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I've just gone through ALL of your previous unban requests and wow.

The community just went through a multiple weeks long battle of what the higher ups considered "purging" of toxicity, and if they want to keep that momentum going, I think at the current time, unless you have some way to show you have truly changed, this may not be a good idea.

Trolling, racist/homophobic/derogatory remarks, posting of fake links for hacks, aggressive arguing with staff, getting hostile on the forums on your own unban appeals, etc., all over the last year or so with no real improvement.

For now I'm at +/- 0, until I see some real change.
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
(09-08-2019, 10:27 AM)Seeker Wrote: I've just gone through ALL of your previous unban requests and wow.

The community just went through a multiple weeks long battle of what the higher ups considered "purging" of toxicity, and if they want to keep that momentum going, I think at the current time, unless you have some way to show you have truly changed, this may not be a good idea.

Trolling, racist/homophobic/derogatory remarks, posting of fake links for hacks, aggressive arguing with staff, getting hostile on the forums on your own unban appeals, etc., all over the last year or so with no real improvement.

For now I'm at +/- 0, until I see some real change.

May I ask where I can exhibit what you call some real change. Forums is hard because it is mostly about the server so i cant really be apart of that talk because I am banned. I am going for a discord unban because it will be easier for everyone to see  if I did change or if I didnt change.
+1 Giving back discord would be a good start to see if you have changed.
It would be a start

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 discord unban with a minimum of 3 months as a probation period. Usually I'd say just a month but you're a repeat offender

-1 server unban until after probation period is complete. 

This is my opinion/suggestion. 
(09-09-2019, 09:56 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
+1 discord unban with a minimum of 3 months as a probation period. Usually I'd say just a month but you're a repeat offender

-1 server unban until after probation period is complete. 

This is my opinion/suggestion. 

I believe Voss' suggestion here would be most fitting.
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
This is the last chance I'm willing to give you on any unban request.
-1 for server unban.
+1 for discord probation.
Nicky banned you, you tried to coax Dink to unban you in one of the server relays then said some nasty shit to Nicky.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.