Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegetable for trusted
Ingame Name: Lykeme94/KaleSalad94/KaleKills/GoldenShovel/Kale/Totsuka Saika/Saika-Chan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449563067

Time Played: 274h

When First Joined: mid April, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): With school, if I get my homework done,5pm-9pm EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Keep the trolls in control with a level head, keep an eye out for anyone who RDMs, masses, or hacks, and I know the rules pretty well

Why you want to help the community: To make the server and community a better, plus I need to find something else better to do with my life, and this I already spend way too much time on this server so why not help out with it?

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): check signature

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): nope

How did you find us?: forced to get gmod by friends, sent me to the server, and now I have way more play time than either of them

Other: Its hard to get so many ban requests when whenever I get on, the server is either calm, or there are mods on.
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
+1 for Kale

• Kale is a friendly face on the server
• He helps out rather than causes problems when he is present
• He is level headed and understands our rules to its full extent.

Overall I believe Kale would make a great asset to our staff team. Wish the best of luck to you.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+1, knows the rules, friendly, and ballcocks
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1
Kale is a great person to be around and he is willing to help people out. Good luck on trusted!
+1 He's very friendly, I always see him on the server, and he knows the rules well. He just needs good aim lyke me
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
It's hard to +1 an app from someone wanting to be a new staff, but you've never stepped on my toes and I've never witnessed you step on others. I haven't had any personal interaction with you, but you're a solid player that keeps to their own. I'd like to see you get a shot, so +1.
+1 always level headed fun to play with (if he doesn't to the loil voice) I mean it would be nice to have someone my age besides salsa. The new generation of staff are looking bright
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
We're willing to take a chance on you. You've shown us how eager you are to always help out, have the right mentality, and have made yourself stand out. Application Accepted.