Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
sus ban
(09-10-2019, 06:54 PM)Fozzy Wrote: -1
great help
much addition
-1 the screenshots show enough. There is no way you would be able to see those names under normal circumstances. Also, no matter how unfair you think your ban is, ban evading is one of the worst things you could do.
(09-10-2019, 06:26 PM)Penn The Cunt Wrote: I talked to a buddy that has GMOD and went on the server, for some reason I can see teammates through walls and he can't idek how I am able to do that but it has been default since I started playing.  So how do I disable it?

Good meme. There is no way you could seriously type this out with a straight face and expect anyone to believe it.
-1 I hate that gmod setting that lets u see people through walls ugh.
[Image: d93.png]
(09-10-2019, 06:58 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: -1 the screenshots show enough. There is no way you would be able to see those names under normal circumstances. Also, no matter how unfair you think your ban is, ban evading is one of the worst things you could do.
I thought seeing teammates names was normal but apparently not, I've never installed any hacks or cheats at all so I'm asking how I get rid of it.  I didn't know playing on a different account was illegal so I said id do the punishment, now I'm doing what I'm told and I feel like I'm being left high and dry when I have legitimate questions.

(09-10-2019, 07:05 PM)Proper Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 06:26 PM)Penn The Cunt Wrote: I talked to a buddy that has GMOD and went on the server, for some reason I can see teammates through walls and he can't idek how I am able to do that but it has been default since I started playing.  So how do I disable it?

Good meme. There is no way you could seriously type this out with a straight face and expect anyone to believe it.
-1 I hate that gmod setting that lets u see people through walls ugh.
Seeing teammates through walls is normal in games but apparently not in prop hunt.  Dude I already told you before, just stop typing to me I don't want to hear what you have to say.
Even on the slight chance you are telling the truth and you were not hacking and the screens are incorrect, you still ban evaded. I do not know why you do not see the issue with this. Seriously, where is it okay to sneak back into someplace after you are banned especially when you confirm that you did cheat in the first place?

Bar? No. Theater? No. School? No. Games? Still no.

Should we allow hackers back in that ban evade? Extreme Harassers? Cheaters? People who try to crash the server? The answer to those is all no, and it is a no for you as well.

Your ban will continue, due to using an alternate account to ban evade.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army