Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathstar's Discord App
Discord Name: Lt_Deathstar

Discord ID: #9719

When First Joined(Estimate): May 2018 (honestly I don't remember but I joined the forums at this time)

What can you do to help the discord community: I am around a lot even if I can't be on the game servers so I can keep a look out on the discord and help with what I can when I can. 

Why you want to help the discord community: I like having this place feel like a home away from home for people and I would like to keep it that way. We don't need people who come in just to troll or put people down. This should be a place where people can feel relaxed and just chat.

Other: I know I don't talk all that much on the discord cause honestly I don't fit in most of the conversations but I do keep my eye out to see what goes on. 
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Death-star would be a good help, you are frequently on and are able to help in almost every situation.+1
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+1
Always a great help to the community and quick to reply to pings/messages. Would definitely be an asset to the new discord team.
[Image: unknown.jpg]