Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can a kid get discord staff
Discord Name: penguins son

Discordd ID: daeganislegit#8968

When First Joined(Estimate): I'd say around my first time banned 

What can you do to help the discord community: what I believe I could to to help is, I could enforce rules and be on discord alot since I'm always on my phone or on my computer and it gives me another way to help the community

Why you want to help the discord community:  there's lots of people joining from ttt or even ph who need a person to look to I want to be that type of person. And there's lots ways I can now help the server now that I'm staff this is one of the ways. 

Other:
+0
I'm on the fence about this to be honest. The main reason being that I've interacted with you very little on discord, I've played TTT with you a couple of times though. 

IMO I think it may be best for you to focus on things server side, then later on apply again for discord Moderator.  

Again, I haven't been around you much besides the occasional comments in #general chat.