Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andre For Discord?!?!?!?!?
Discord Name: André

Discord ID: #0590

When First Joined(Estimate): I joined dinks last September

What can you do to help the discord community: What I can do is help alleviate the vulgar words and toxicity that roams dinks discord. I want to be able to help anyone that needs anything that has to do with discord, as I am almost always able to respond. I have quite a bit of time I can get on I'm not normally busy during the day normally if you ping me or message me I'll respond in about 5 minutes depending on what I'm doing. Work, etc...

Why do you want to help the discord community: I want to help the community because from the very bottom (once I've joined) I have seen so much potential in the server and dinks in general everyone is friendly and caring when it comes to a lot of things. I have been a staff member for a while now and I love helping anyone that has troubles or anything that needs to be taken care of even if I am not staffing in that certain server.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(09-10-2019, 11:39 PM)Andre Wrote: Discord Name: André

Discord ID: #0590

When First Joined(Estimate): I joined dinks last September

What can you do to help the discord community: What I can do is help alleviate the vulgar words and toxicity that roams dinks discord. I want to be able to help anyone that needs anything that has to do with discord, as I am almost always able to respond. I have quite a bit of time I can get on I'm not normally busy during the day normally if you ping me or message me I'll respond in about 5 minutes depending on what I'm doing. Work, etc...

Why do you want to help the discord community: I want to help the community because from the very bottom (once I've joined) I have seen so much potential in the server and dinks in general everyone is friendly and caring when it comes to a lot of things. I have been a staff member for a while now and I love helping anyone that has troubles or anything that needs to be taken care of even if I am not staffing in that certain server.

From the small amount of time I've been in this community, i have seen that Andre is definitely someone who cares about this community. Hes shown that he can handle all the jerks that show up and be strict when it is needed. So please consider him for staff. *dabs in spanish*