Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Ban, Ban Appeal

Steam Name: Dovahkiin

Steam I.D: SZDisshit

Who banned you: LT_Deathstar

Reason for ban: Hacking

Reason for Admins to unban you: I would never install any unfair cheats or mods, if i can have proof of me "Hacking" I would highly appreciate it because i was not, and just before i got banned (this is why i think i got banned) at the start of the game i saw the can under the couch, i didn't even know there were two people there i thought it was just 1, but i personally think the person under the couch should be banned cause its an illegal spot because you cant kill him (even with nuke) but yes, can i please have proof of me "cheating" or using unfair advantages?

(Optional) Extra details/information: I don't have any screenshots of me playing because i didn't think i was going to get falsely banned.
This is your steam ID
STEAM_0:1:197746760
(09-14-2019, 01:40 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
This is your steam ID

umm no? this is my steamcommunity link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SZDisshit/
(09-14-2019, 01:46 AM)Dovahkiin Wrote:
This is your steam ID

umm no? this is my steamcommunity link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SZDisshit/

Every account has a unique identification number that starts STEAM_ and then a unique number combination. This number is used to ban or unban you. They can't ban or unban you using a steam link
(09-14-2019, 03:37 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 01:46 AM)Dovahkiin Wrote:
This is your steam ID

Every account has a unique identification number that starts STEAM_ and then a unique number combination. This number is used to ban or unban you. They can't ban or unban you using a steam link
ah ok, but does anyone know when Deathstar will be online so i can see the "proof"?
Lets look at some screenshots shall we

Screen 1 

So I didn't ban you straight away after seeing this cause I wanted more but you can see the name of the prop and the distance which is very strange. Yes the new gamemode allows you to see props names but not there distance.

Screen 2
Screen 3

These 2 go hand in hand, number 3 is just an enlarged version of 2. So number 2 shows it is in fact a screen from you and number 3 you can clearly see you are a hunter and yet you still see prop names and how far they are away from you. This is clearly some sort of hack that allows you at any time to see where any prop is. 

Video

This video doesn't have a whole lot but you do just turn a corner and instantly find two props at which point I got the proof from above. Go to the 30 second mark and I apologize for the phone ringing in the background. 

Also a little patience, waiting only 2 hours before poking to see where I am. We don't live in the game.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(09-14-2019, 05:24 AM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: Lets look at some screenshots shall we

Screen 1 

So I didn't ban you straight away after seeing this cause I wanted more but you can see the name of the prop and the distance which is very strange. Yes the new gamemode allows you to see props names but not there distance.

Screen 2
Screen 3

These 2 go hand in hand, number 3 is just an enlarged version of 2. So number 2 shows it is in fact a screen from you and number 3 you can clearly see you are a hunter and yet you still see prop names and how far they are away from you. This is clearly some sort of hack that allows you at any time to see where any prop is. 

Video
Umm, ok that's weird im really not sure why that's happening, and also the reason i walked around the corner and found those props is listed above but i can write it again, i saw those props from the start of the game and i actually said, if u were listening "Oh, well hi, i'll leave you alone for now". so the video is not proof of anything infact.
This video doesn't have a whole lot but you do just turn a corner and instantly find two props at which point I got the proof from above. Go to the 30 second mark and I apologize for the phone ringing in the background. 

Also a little patience, waiting only 2 hours before poking to see where I am. We don't live in the game.
Although the video itself wasn't enough evidence for hacking (in my opinion), however, care to explain about the screenshot? Surely this isn't on Prop Hunt Enhanced feature where you're able to see the name of the player and how far are you from the prop AS a hunter.
I'm honestly not sure, i can hop on a different prophunt server and see if it happens on there? maybe its just your server?
"Maybe its just your server?"
What do you mean by that? Those screenshots literally shows you having a modification toggled. Yes, you can see people's name if you're on the same team (E.g. Hunters can see other hunters username, props can see other props username). You being a hunter and clearly able to see other props with their name on it and having a distance meter is not okay and its not in a Prop Hunt feature whatsoever. Its hacking nonetheless. If you wanted to backup your claim, then I much recommend adding your evidence on how the staff who banned you is wrong and why you weren't hacking in the first place. I would prefer if you stay banned regardless.