Frank's Unban Request
Ingame Name: Frank

SteamID: Ingame Name: STEAM_0:0:20396848

Who Banned You: TedGP though Sugary Sugoi later updated the ban.

Reason For Ban: "I'm done with your bullshit. Check unban request if you're confused."

Length of Ban: Permanent/IP Ban.

Reason for Mods to Unban: I realize i'm a combatitive fucko that feels he can do no wrong in the eyes of most who knew me before the ban. I apologize to those whom received the bulk of my angry, rude arguments and to those that tried to help but was met with similar anger. I've never been a threat to the server, nor the people on it. All of my problems occurred strictly with admins and I recognize I could've just avoided it by ignoring issues and playing ball with those higher rank than me. I donated 60$, albeit to reattain test mod after having it stricken/not returned due to a similar false ban. If anyone has issues with me that would result in a no, please talk to me about this as it can likely be resolved.
I'm doing my best to not come off as an almighty shitlord, but considering my original ban came from someone who is now demoted for harassment. I feel the things i've said weren't all too invalid. Whether i'm banned or unbanned really doesn't make a difference. I would however enjoy playing with the few that made the server worth 60$ and make amends with those that I argued with.  

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other:
+1 I would like to see Frank return.

I have been coaching him on his ban and how he can improve himself as a member of our community.
I find he is one of the most caring and considerate individuals I have met on the server.

Even though he was banned he was concerned with the well being of the players of this server.

Back when there was the crisis with auraarco possibly being deceased or unwell he immediately alerted me so that we could reach out to aura to make sure he was alright.
I still appreciate that he did this as I am not entirely convinced that the result would have been the same if he had not.
We are a family here in dinkelbergs and its heroic actions such as his and others that ensure the well being of our family members.

I would like to encourage people to get to know this guy for who he really is.

I know that the owner dink and the admins have placed a lot of trust in me lately to work on the server and be the database administrator.
I just ask that you trust my decision with this one.

Thank you Thats all.
-Fishy
+1 well if fish wants him back
[Image: original.gif]
You had a fuck up, it happens sometimes. If your behavior has truly gotten better, I'd honestly want to see you back. Seems Fish has been coaching / helping you out, that's good to see from a man like him. Though this will be entirely up to the Admins as well as whether or not you will be given another chance / if you will keep your position as Staff, I do have some good memories with you. And honestly some of those are some that kept me in the community. I surely would like to see you back here again if you've changed in a good way. I Believe some people deserve one final chance, and I hope you do not disappoint man. If you ever have a problem, I'm here to help. Hopefully I'll get to see you back, and hopefully better than before.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 so I can check your ass in 2 days
(03-08-2017, 07:41 AM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: +1 so I can check your ass in 2 days

I don't know what this means. But if it has anything to do with gameplay. FPS ability doesn't decay. ;)))))

(03-08-2017, 07:35 AM)Christian Wrote: You had a fuck up, it happens sometimes. If your behavior has truly gotten better, I'd honestly want to see you back. Seems Fish has been coaching / helping you out, that's good to see from a man like him. Though this will be entirely up to the Admins as well as whether or not you will be given another chance / if you will keep your position as Staff, I do have some good memories with you. And honestly some of those are some that kept me in the community. I surely would like to see you back here again if you've changed in a good way. I Believe some people deserve one final chance, and I hope you do not disappoint man. If you ever have a problem, I'm here to help. Hopefully I'll get to see you back, and hopefully better than before.

+1

My anger went elsewhere and the server was a release despite whatever truth I felt my original rants had. I still hold to my ingame attitude never being shitty, but how I conducted myself on the forums was atrocious. 
I'm not interested in getting mod back. If I get some sort of reward for the double donation, yay. But if the server is as popular as Fish says it is now, I'm sure ya got multiple staff on during high pop anyway. My frequency of play probably won't be as high as it was.
I think I remember you +1
(03-08-2017, 08:07 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: I think I remember you +1

Snipper Rivvals.
(03-08-2017, 08:08 AM)Frank Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 08:07 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: I think I remember you +1
Snipper Rivvals.
Hell yeah, I've gotten better since you've been away, hope you're up for a challenge if you get back
+1 I never really talked to Frank but from my experience with him in game was good, he was a good staff member and was fun to play with. Since Fish is working with Frank I believe Frank should be unbanned but he must start at regular and work his way back up, Just keep a tight leash on him if the admins don't trust him and If Fish is ever unavailable you can always talk to me or @Christian .
I hope to see you back on the server Good luck and have fun bb.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam