Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free my nigga
(09-18-2019, 07:23 PM)Scoovie Wrote: wOwZeRz it's as if he said he was going to always brake the rules because "it's who I am."  Angel

but no I was the one that was targeting him.

Congrats on ur education, it shows.
(09-20-2019, 09:59 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 07:23 PM)Scoovie Wrote: wOwZeRz it's as if he said he was going to always brake the rules because "it's who I am."  Angel

You know what cry to the admins about this idc

Congrats on being added to group regular, it shows.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(09-20-2019, 12:28 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

Imagine being a follower.
(09-20-2019, 02:01 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:

Imagine still being triggered over a joke made about the consequences of your own actions
Chocolate chip cookies  are a good dessert, what are all of your favorites

now lets al be friends and truly get to know each other in this wonderful shitpost section and look past our differences
(09-20-2019, 02:32 PM)Gabe Wrote: Chocolate chip cookies  are a good dessert, what are all of your favorites

now lets al be friends and truly get to know each other in this wonderful shitpost section and look past our differences

[Image: red-velvet-cake-5.jpg]
(09-20-2019, 02:32 PM)Gabe Wrote: Chocolate chip cookies  are a good dessert, what are all of your favorites

ice cream

Cock

But.... you're following nopleez like you want to fuck him or something.
*cough* You attract and are friends with negative individuals who cannot form a sentence without attacking people. You can always judge a person by their friends. *cough*

Imagine being one of the most liked people in the community, only to then get involved with, what was it again? cocaine I believe? and then becoming one of the more hated hypocritical pieces of shit in the entire community.

You're racist, you're a hypocrite, and you're toxic. 

ib4 your usual "show me the proof of blah blah blah" comment.

Oh also Burrito bowl was added to group regular.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

Shut the fuck up loser

(09-20-2019, 03:29 PM)Scoovie Wrote:

But.... you're following nopleez like you want to fuck him or something.
*cough* You attract and are friends with negative individuals who cannot form a sentence without attacking people. You can always judge a person by their friends. *cough*

Imagine being one of the most liked people in the community, only to then get involved with, what was it again? cocaine I believe? and then becoming one of the more hated hypocritical pieces of shit in the entire community.

You're racist, you're a hypocrite, and you're toxic. 

ib4 your usual "show me the proof of blah blah blah" comment.

Oh also Burrito bowl was added to group regular.

Imagine soliciting dick pictures from staff members.