Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midnight's Moderator Application
+0

Personally I feel more time as Tmod wouldn't hurt. 
Your reasoning for becoming Moderator is easily accomplished as a Tmod, you're able to punish violators accordingly the only major differences is the ability to increase ban length, unban, and be able to interact more on forums. 

Looking into staff discussions I saw little insight/opinion given by you, as a Moderator or even as staff in general, it is highly encouraged to be involved in discussions as opinions give new perspective on how to benefit the community.  

You're plenty involved on server, but outside the server could use some improvements. 

You are doing good as a whole, and we all have areas to improve.  
I'm with Voss here, I would love to see more participation in events outside of server. I do see you talk in the public discord often and that's nice.
Compared to where you were when you first came back from resigning, you are a whole new person. You talk with people now, you joke around, and you're more level headed and calm than before. This is such a wonderful thing to see. You have truly grown as a person and I'm glad.

I also want to suggest again, loosening up more, as before. You're still working on it and that's apparent, but it never hurts to keep going at it. Moderators are important as they are that branch that people reach to for help in the staff tree usually when in server. So you being able to communicate on a social level is important in my eyes.

With all this aside, your time is phenomenal, you dedicate a lot of time here, and you've done a lot for this server this time around. You've improved tenfold.

I'm going to go ahead and +1 you. Just keep working on the smaller things.
+1 from serverside here. I feel that you have greatly improved in terms of interacting with players and being responsive to mic spam. You take care of cheating when it is going on quickly. I enjoy being on server with you. Best of luck to you Midnight!
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
Midnight at this time, we have decided to deny your application for moderator. It has nothing to do with your attitude or time on the server. This was something noticed by the admins, that was brought to your attention. It has to do with you not doing any bans for the first period of you being a test moderator which basically made you a trusted with a different title. We understand that you did not want to look like a tyrant or quick to use bans as people have gotten after people with ban powers for being too strict. We want you to be fully comfortable with bans and being able to ban before being given the larger responsibility with bans that come with being a moderator. We recommend one more month of you being a test moderator so that you are for sure comfortable. We believe that after that time, you will be 100% ready for the moderator position.

You may reapply on October 9th, 2019.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army