Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftjupiter18's Trusted Application
dude if your gonna be butt hurt over the past take it to the messages this is a application not a new video on drama alert. Do yourself a favor and instead of publicizing insulting her go and go find something else better to do like help the community in a positive way not shit talk a member over her past and furthermore be happy and game on at Dinkleberg they shoot for family atmosphere not a high school mean girl squad. No one deserves to be this ridiculed and talked down too I would be ashamed of you that's just my opinion I mean damn we are all born with manners and feelings and clearly you need to grow up and move on from the past its about building a future not destroying others.
enough this is a staff app settle whatever in dms don't drag it onto the forums
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I think this should be closed until a decision is made. It is clear that this cannot be discussed any further without the applicant being attacked.
For my vote I don't know you well but I know of some of the actions and whole heartedly believe you shouldn't get staff. The things you did are really unacceptable and are in fact the opposite of what is needed of a staff member. Try actually changing and looking into your soul to figure out what went wrong here.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
As of this point in time i do not believe you should be staff as i question your motives. However i do believe that you should take your time to learn from your mistakes and rethink your actions and take time to up your hours and read the rules and guidelines.

As for your past I do not condone your actions that being said Everyone makes mistakes its how we learn. Our past should not dictate what out future will be.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
@Darkkran you made your point clear the first time around and you were told to adjust your response to be more formal. You coming in here again to leave a negative review is uncalled for and unnecessary. You will not comment in here again as you have given your input and it no longer concerns you. By your continuous hatred, justified or not, you have made everything you have said put into question.

From here on out, the application will continue to be about leftjupiter and how she has acted in the server discord as well as on the server, neither of which you are active on.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Casual reminder that anything constructive should stay, as otherwise it’s censorship.
But again, constructive. Beating a dead horse may not be constructive.

That’s an in general reminder

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Okay, Fish gave me the okay for me to post my comment as this will be handled shortly.

I am a -1.
This is not due to personal bias, but due to your character as a person. Less than two weeks ago, you showed me that you have >NOT< changed. You found a way into my personal discord knowing my issues with you, and knowing that you were blocked for reasons that will not be discussed here. You also shared this link into your personal discord, and brought your friends in to bother me as well,  when I've gone out of my way to avoid you. You manipulated a member of the community into doing this.

On top of this, you refused to own up or apologize for what you've done, which also shows you're not mature enough to handle a staff position. It is important that the staff are accepting of when they do wrong, and own up to their mistakes. Rather than doing this, you called me names and blamed someone else.  You were not blocked for the situation that happened, but rather how you handled it and enjoyed that I was upset and hurting from the problems that occurred. This is another red flag to your personality being unfit for staff.
[Image: esXvRK_MSlOL-5Ts8w3gzQ.png]
This was on 9/17/19.

This is a quality I personally look for in staff, people that mature, understanding, and able to work with others. Not control them, or manipulate them. I look for someone that is able to also stay level headed in heated situations, which I have not seen from you. I also have not seen you put your foot forward enough in server to show that you want to help other than pinging on call staff. I will commend you for this, and for learning how to do ban requests/gathering ids for our players to watch list. This is a step in the right direction.
Work on your attitude, how you handle situations, and keeping your nose clean of repeated dramas that you've been involved in.
I do not hate you, and I will not hold a bias against you, but you are 100% not fit for staff until that change that you claim you're working on, is visible.

Until I personally see that you're TRULY working on changing, and working on better involving yourself into the community and making amends with those you've done wrongfully, my vote will remain the same in future applications.
(10-02-2019, 05:36 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Okay, Fish gave me the okay for me to post my comment as this will be handled shortly.

I am a -1.
This is not due to personal bias, but due to your character as a person. Less than two weeks ago, you showed me that you have >NOT< changed. You found a way into my personal discord knowing my issues with you, and knowing that you were blocked for reasons that will not be discussed here. You also shared this link into your personal discord, and brought your friends in to bother me as well,  when I've gone out of my way to avoid you. You manipulated a member of the community into doing this.

On top of this, you refused to own up or apologize for what you've done, which also shows you're not mature enough to handle a staff position. It is important that the staff are accepting of when they do wrong, and own up to their mistakes. Rather than doing this, you called me names and blamed someone else.  You were not blocked for the situation that happened, but rather how you handled it and enjoyed that I was upset and hurting from the problems that occurred. This is another red flag to your personality being unfit for staff.
This was on 9/17/19.

This is a quality I personally look for in staff, people that mature, understanding, and able to work with others. Not control them, or manipulate them. I look for someone that is able to also stay level headed in heated situations, which I have not seen from you. I also have not seen you put your foot forward enough in server to show that you want to help other than pinging on call staff. I will commend you for this, and for learning how to do ban requests/gathering ids for our players to watch list. This is a step in the right direction.
Work on your attitude, how you handle situations, and keeping your nose clean of repeated dramas that you've been involved in.
I do not hate you, and I will not hold a bias against you, but you are 100% not fit for staff until that change that you claim you're working on, is visible.

Until I personally see that you're TRULY working on changing, and working on better involving yourself into the community and making amends with those you've done wrongfully, my vote will remain the same in future applications.
I fully understand what you mean, I do get a bit out of control when I get upset. I am however wondering how can I help in the server other than calling the on-call staff and doing bam requests?
[/quote]
I fully understand what you mean, I do get a bit out of control when I get upset. I am however wondering how can I help in the server other than calling the on-call staff and doing bam requests?
[/quote]
If you are a donor or not it can change. For instance if you are a donor if no staff are on you can help by giving out punishments according to the guidelines of course, but if you are just a regular player. You can always help out with the new players. With or w/o staff on, but if staff members are on you can still help by reporting players in illegal spots or if you sus people cheating via admin chat answer questions on how to play or taunt or even how to join teams.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(10-02-2019, 07:27 PM)leftjupiter18 Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 05:36 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Okay, Fish gave me the okay for me to post my comment as this will be handled shortly.

I am a -1.

This was on 9/17/19.

Putting your foot forward to help staff out when they are alone or struggling is a good start. Some welcome help, some prefer you not, just keep that in mind. This is up to the member that is on. Also learning the rules better as you don't know them well enough to be able to enforce them, they've changed since your return.
Pay attention to how some of the others help out.