Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftjupiter18's Trusted Application
I fully understand what you mean, I do get a bit out of control when I get upset. I am however wondering how can I help in the server other than calling the on-call staff and doing bam requests?
[/quote]
If you are a donor or not it can change. For instance if you are a donor if no staff are on you can help by giving out punishments according to the guidelines of course, but if you are just a regular player. You can always help out with the new players. With or w/o staff on, but if staff members are on you can still help by reporting players in illegal spots or if you sus people cheating via admin chat answer questions on how to play or taunt or even how to join teams.
[/quote]

Oh I do that all the time
I believe you have received some good critique now at this point. Especially tonight that can be applied.

Things that I have noticed that you are doing right, since putting in this application you have been pretty active and that is always good to see. You are also active in the forums and discord commonly asking questions on a vast amount of different subjects that pertain to the server. When you are on, I do see you trying to help around.

Things to work on knowing how and when to apply rules and helping out staff occasionally on the server. Also, something that we can all see, is items of your past. Choices you have made not too long ago make multiple people in the community and staff nervous of your true intentions and are untrustworthy, several of them justified in my opinion. This will take time and dedication to show that you truly do mean to help the server and mean no ill will towards anyone that you will be staffing with and/or playing with. This will require patience and time to fully accomplish moving forward.

For now, your application is denied. The earliest you can apply is November 2nd, but depending on how the next month goes, I would suggest a longer period of time before applying again. Be seeing you in the prop field.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army