Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DINKLEBERG!
Steam Name: Sheldon

Steam I.D: 
STEAM_0:0:516366922

Who banned you: Deathstar

Reason for ban: Damn Hacker

Reason for Admins to unban you: So I'm not hacking big surprise, but yeah please unban 

(Optional) Extra details/information: DINKLEBERG
I banned you on the request of another staff member who will be able to provide links to the videos. Also I suggest you put more than I wasn't hacking to prove that fact. I saw in the videos that will later be posted a couple instances where you snapped to props that you didn't even see.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I was the one who originally banned you before Deathstar. Here's the videos on why you were hacking before the ban. There are questionable moments in each video; and perhaps add more reason on why one of the administrator should unban you. Just saying "So I'm not hacking big surprise, but yeah please unban" doesn't give insight for the administrator on why you should be unbanned.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP5bwp9reng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSe-WlYW6dc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anaG0ziPfGc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSlkXb3556k
Seriously? I think him saying "I was not hacking so I should be unbanned" is an alright response. I will check out these videos and make my decision before the weekend comes to a close. I doubt he was recording to prove his innocence which is why the staff are the ones that gather the evidence. When it comes to hacking unban requests it has little to do with how the individual is acting character wise and more of what they are doing in server. Notice that there is not a specified "evidence of my innocence" section when it comes to unban threads because in most cases like in hacking, it would be near impossible for them to provide believable evidence for this scenario

If he was wrongfully banned than his unban reason is satisfactory, if he was correctly banned, then more of an explanation in the reasons section would be necessary.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hi, thank you for responding :) so I'm leaving for my mothers for a couple weeks tomorrow so tonight was my last night to get on for awhile, but yeah I'm not hacking no offense, but prop hunt is easy as hell to learn and play. Sad to admit this, but I sound whore taunts i have nice headphones that'll dampen and enhance taunts depending on how i face.

Within an hr or two i learned look below things, corners, and on top of things, in mesh, and E is your best friend. Um two clips i saw which i can understand being alittle sus the first was the vending machine he time stamped. I saw it was shaking and I've noticed some props will shake when they are on top of players the other people were low key ghosting last video you could hear that one kid saying go back to the stalls so i ran to bathroom and they were ghosting the map before i believe.
I'd like to make a note for Fish, that his account is only 2 Days old. Pretty suspicious if you ask me. Also, the 2nd Timestamp provided in the 3rd clip seems pretty obvious imo.

[Image: 4g8zpHJ.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
The first video for sure doesn't count, as you can see the bottle before he nukes as well as the vending machine shaking before he launches his grenade. Second is him walking over and shooting a box that does not move, nothing ban worthy on that. Third video, that kill is one that many individuals would get, might be sus for a newer player but is something you see on their screen before the kill is made, once again, not ban worthy. The only really sus thing in the last video is covered up by the scoreboard for half of it not making it useful evidence for a ban.

Even though I do find it partially suspiscious with the brand new account, I do not see any reason for this person to remain banned. The biggest arguments being the persons account age and how you guy's didn't like his unban reason with insufficient evidence videos is more than enough for this.

Your unban request is accepted, you will be unbanned by an admin or a moderator at the next available opportunity.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army