Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ingame Name:  A SuspiciousAF Sableye

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65439165

Time Played: 1w 5d

When First Joined:  March 5 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  If i'm not working i'm pretty much always on this server. EST

Rank Desired:  Trusted

Current Rank:  Regular

What can you do to help the community:  
I tend to be on when mods aren't so I suppose if any constant mass RDM ensues i'd probably be the only one awake to make a ban request on the forums.
When I have spare items I tend to hand them out to guests/master ranks; makes em feel all welcome and invested in the server and shit.
That's it. I'm pretty useless. 

Why you want to help the community: 
I believe in a server. A server with peace. A server where Rippe is kos'd every round and Fozzy doesn't hack.
I believe this can be that server.
If you vote me for supreme over lord. I mean, Trusted.
I promise you probably not much will change at all!
But I can dream, right?

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
1 week for rdm and leaf from Christian. Internet cut out and I never bothered to apeal it since it wasn't perma; just played aram for a week. 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
No

How did you find us?: 
This was the only TTT server that didn't suck.

Other: 
Kos Rippe ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

I see you on a lot. You're a fun player and there aren't any major red flags. However, I do think you need more forum activity and need to do more things that stand out as helpful to new players/confused players with server specific rules and what not. Keep playing and improve on community involvement and I'd change to a +1 since you definitely have potential. You're pretty vocal (in a good way) and do help every so often (more than most regs as Mari said), so definitely don't stop on those.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You're kinda mean sometimes, but helpful to new players, alot more than most people are, so I'm conflicted @_@

But you're not excessively mean or really immature, i think you'd do fine

+1
Dont look so blue
(03-09-2017, 01:17 AM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: You're kinda mean sometimes, but helpful to new players, alot more than most people are, so I'm conflicted @_@

But you're not excessively mean or really immature, i think you'd do fine

+1

"You're kinda mean sometimes" this is already my favorite forum post. You right you right.
SaltyAF needs more forum time and I haven't been on recently because of my ban, but from what I remember you were a really salty cuck sometimes.

You need to work on issues with your behavior before I put any consideration in you for The Staff Position. I'd also suggest upping your forum time, because I guarantee some of the staff aren't going to know who you're.
[Image: ec4d1466d5.jpg]

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Going back to my trusted app, I see the same problems with you and I. Although you do some ban request you don't "stand out". Oh and the consistently of playtime.

How can one "stand out" you may ask? Continue doing ban request, but also take time to do other things, like killing your self to watch a possible hacker, and/or be more helpful with letting others know the rules.

Keep up the work and reapp in a month.

(hope that spelling shouldn't be arma)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Denied, has TF2 pic.
-1 tbh, man is really aggressive in-game sometimes which isn't a good fit for staff and i've seen you act pretty questionable from time to time

As others have said, you come off as very aggressive -- as well as abrasive. This application is also cluttered with memes. Bad memes. It doesn't look like you put any effort into this application.

Do you think someone who doesn't put effort into their app will put effort into being staff? Nope.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================