Ight Boys for real this time
Discord Name: 
Soul
Discord ID: 
Soul#9046
Who Banned You: 
nicky probably but unsure of
Reason For Ban: 
posting 3 gifs and used them wrongly. They werent disrespectful imo. One of them I remember was danny divito doing a double flip off. Which according to the rules shouldnt have been banned maybe?
Length of Ban: 
perma
Reason for Admins to Unban: 
Reason for ban seems right and Im ready to comeback.
Have you been banned before(any of our platforms & Link relevant threads): 
hell heck yeah many times. Few times on ph mostly for toxicity and trolling same with ttt. but still not banned on dr or murder
Other:

Also could I get an unban on the ban to not post unban appeals for ph
I will keep my stance that I had last unban request with a +1 for unban on discord to give you a chance to show that you have matured so we have reason to believe that you should be unbanned from TTT.
I'll be standing by my previous vote since there is no way to tell if you changed if we don't give you the chance I'll +1 for the discord unban
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I am a +1 on discord unban ONLY.

As for the PH unban, that is not to be revoked until at LEAST november, and that is going to stand. That was nicky's wish and I will stand by it.
Soul you flipped off dink that's one reason you were banned Also +1
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
You were not only banned for trying to weasel your way around a ban from the online servers by attempting to bribe/coax the Owner, but you were also disrespectful and very nasty to the (at the time) Admin of PropHunt, Nicky. 
You were banned from the servers for trolling, toxicity, ect on both PropHunt and TTT. 
I expect there to be very thin ice in the Discord due to MULTIPLE past chances that you have fucked up. This is the absolute last chance of a +1 you will be getting from me, personally.
+1 for unban on Discord.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Why did you retract your desire to be unbanned early September? 8 Sept 2019 appeal

You've already applied for an unban this month, so until 8 Oct 2019 I'm going to say -1 on the discord unban as the waiting period was not met yet.
(10-01-2019, 12:51 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
Why did you retract your desire to be unbanned early September? 8 Sept 2019 appeal

You've already applied for an unban this month, so until 8 Oct 2019 I'm going to say -1 on the discord unban as the waiting period was not met yet.

My computer kept blue screening and had problems with it so I didnt want to deal with both of these. I also wasnt sure I wanted to come back to this community really. Yes you can say my thing was denied and Im fine with that and I should wait the month. The only reason I didnt delete it instead of having matt denied it was because I didnt know how people would react so I chose the best option imo. If it bothers you that much to give me a -1 than I can just delete it and wait I guess.
(10-01-2019, 04:34 PM)IJC Soul Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 12:51 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:

My computer kept blue screening and had problems with it so I didnt want to deal with both of these. I also wasnt sure I wanted to come back to this community really. Yes you can say my thing was denied and Im fine with that and I should wait the month. The only reason I didnt delete it instead of having matt denied it was because I didnt know how people would react so I chose the best option imo. If it bothers you that much to give me a -1 than I can just delete it and wait I guess.

The application doesn't bother me, there's just a one month waiting period between applications. 
Soul Discord Unban Decision

Reason: This committee has found that, under current rules, your unban request is null and void. You had formally requested that your unban request be denied and it was as such and marked down as denied, it has also not been a full month since the last appeal.

What happens now: In the interest of keeping things consistent and upon review of the previously implemented policy of you waiting to appeal on both PH and TTT on November the 9th, it was decided that you must wait until November the 9th to submit a discord appeal as well, so this policy is now binding for all of our platforms.