Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dimmesdale Greenhouse
So while playing on the Dimmesdale map this morning, I tried to walk across the greenhouse and got stuck right in the middle, and when I say stuck, not even unstuck could get me free. I was wondering if my game had just glitched for a minute or if anyone else has gotten stuck on the greenhouse before.
I've seen it before happen. You either have to get a teleport, have someone come and push you, or you just stay there for however long there is left unless you decide to kill yourself.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(10-01-2019, 11:48 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I've seen it before happen. You either have to get a teleport, have someone come and push you, or you just stay there for however long there is left unless you decide to kill yourself.

I was the only one just exploring the map and trying to find potential spots as a prop, so I couldn't get a teleport so I just shot a barbeque pit till I died and slid off the roof.
Moral of the story, don't touch the roof of the greenhouse
(10-01-2019, 02:40 PM)Agent Doge Wrote: Moral of the story, don't touch the roof of the greenhouse

The fly in your signature scared me at first, I thought I had a monster land on my screen