Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accidentally changed to flow theme (HELP!)
How do I go back to the original theme? On the original theme there is a dropdown but it is not on the flow theme! Help!

@queef commando please I have done some research and apparently this used to be better
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok
This what you’re looking for? Or are you saying that bar is missing?

Either way I attempted to change your theme to default, let me know if it worked or not

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
@PapaFred on the right at the very bottom you will see flow click it and a drop menu will open with different themes click default.

Here is a video on how to do it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3uYVBAV...e=youtu.be
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Funny enough he was set to netpen.
But yes there’s the box unless that’s the one you meant was missing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Oh fuck it was netpen. That stuff is garbo. Thanks Matt
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok
umm fuck it worked I think but it is also missing on this one. Can you set me to Flow @matt_st3 (Strongrule)?
Ok changed to flow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So because of this post I was curious. and curiosity killed the cat. im stuck in a weird format that doesnt have the option to change back. could i get some help?
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
Facepalm
Aight give me a minute

Should be on flow now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much. <3 you guys for all you do!