Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DR Models Broken
I was playing DR earlier and noticed that about half of the point shop models are broken.
[Image: yQsM2NP.jpg]
Did you join cause cake joined?
In all seriousness tho i don't know about most of the models but i know the superheros were deleted from the creator
(10-15-2019, 07:48 AM)Meeemo Wrote: Did you join cause cake joined?
In all seriousness tho i don't know about most of the models but i know the superheros were deleted from the creator

Chief I made everyone come with me
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
Might have something to do with PH recently removing unused models. As DR used to be on the same database as PH.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]