Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cobaselic Ban Appeal
Steam Name: Cobaselic (was Friday)

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:181834257

Who banned you: Traitor

Reason for ban: "we're not putting up with that here"

Reason for admins to unban you: 

I literally have no clue at all why i am banned. I had to use another steam account to even make this ban appeal because my actual account is banned. The forums reason is "you know why" or something like that, when I really don't. I tried searching posts for my username, nothing. I searched ban requests, nothing. I just go to log on the server after like a year and a half and I'm permabanned with no real reason. I've never cheated on anything, never had a VAC ban, never tried to metagame, never really done anything to my knowledge. I don't know really. I just want to play prop hunt and this is the only prop hunt server I've ever played on, and I can't get on it for some reason. Idk. If somebody can tell me what I did that deserved a permaban it would help alot. Other than that, there isn't really much else to say. thank you for taking the time to read this.

(Optional) Extra details/information:
https://gyazo.com/e17d5a9d844051f6ed7158ee7b4e758a

Here shows the reasons you were banned. They appear to be for mic spam, harassing staff, and trolling by Panda then upped to a permanent ban by Traitor about a day later.

Panda is no longer staff however I will see if Traitor has anything to add on this subject. It has been a year so we will see, if this jogs a bit of your memory, then I would like to hear more from your end as well.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
"I've never done anything" please do explain then why when I search for your steamid in our ban history there's a ban for "harassing staff, trolling, and mic spam"? I'm wondering if perhaps there was a repeat offense that caused a reban.
(10-18-2019, 09:30 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: "I've never done anything" please do explain then why when I search for your steamid in our ban history there's a ban for "harassing staff, trolling, and mic spam"? I'm wondering if perhaps there was a repeat offense that caused a reban.

Can you tell me when that ban occurred? Because the ban on my account was from well over a year ago, and i really have no idea what it was for. If there was an actual reason then I would at least know the situation you know? I can't think of a time where I harrassed staff. I'm staff on darkrp, I honestly respect other staff members. I'm honestly just confused by this entire situation.

Update: i didn't see the first post there, only the second one. With that being said, I'm still not sure what happened. Maybe I was having a bad day or something, but it is completely out of my character to harass anybody. I've never really micspammed either. I don't believe I've ever had a single other micspam ban on garry's mod in the 3 or so years that I've played. I am really at a complete loss here. For whatever it is that i was said to have done, I am sorry. I am not a toxic player, I do not wish to harrass anybody for any reason, I just want to be able to play prop hunt.
(10-19-2019, 07:27 AM)Easy Mac Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 09:30 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: "I've never done anything" please do explain then why when I search for your steamid in our ban history there's a ban for "harassing staff, trolling, and mic spam"? I'm wondering if perhaps there was a repeat offense that caused a reban.

Can you tell me when that ban occurred? Because the ban on my account was from well over a year ago, and i really have no idea what it was for. If there was an actual reason then I would at least know the situation you know? I can't think of a time where I harrassed staff. I'm staff on darkrp, I honestly respect other staff members. I'm honestly just confused by this entire situation.

The link in my post shows that the ban took place June 19th of last year. Still looking for some info of what took place around that time.

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(10-19-2019, 08:26 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 07:27 AM)Easy Mac Wrote:

The link in my post shows that the ban took place June 19th of last year. Still looking for some info of what took place around that time.

I updated my original response after seeing the first post regarding my ban (which I didn't see originally for some reason). Thank you for the feedback
You got temporarily banned for the : mic spam, harassing staff, and trolling. When the ban length was up, you were back on server and Traitor was there then you started going off about stupid staff/admins. You were warned verbally by Traitor to calm down, unfortunately for you, you didn't listen and here we are.
Now, I believe this was a heated moment and people are able to grow out of such a situation.  It was quite some time ago, and I HOPE you've changed from being so hot headed.  

I reccomend reading this before jumping back on the server.

+1 for unban, don't make me regret this.
as its been over a year and im all for second chances now ill give you a +1 but if you are unbanned I would suggest not doing the same stuff.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I have no intention of doing anything other than playing prop hunt
I believe that enough time has passed. Your unban request is accepted.

Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army