Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signatures
(10-29-2019, 03:22 PM)Saitama Wrote: mine is from an incident where i threw a harpoon that i picked up at the head of the dead body of the one who threw it at me
it proceeded to bounce off the body and then it hit another innocent directly in the face

i remember that, but im pretty sure you chucked it at an indestructible box and the harpoon went up the detective's ass at that time.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(10-25-2019, 09:16 PM)Gabe Wrote: Mine is how 98% of people play csgo

I wish I was Hugh Laurie when I played CSGO
[Image: d93.png]
My signature pictures go together, I hit 666 on the forums and matt screenshot it, and sent me the message badmin confirmed with it.

Also im bad.

:^ )
From the constant jokes of me never being right.
Mine is Just me saying that I'm gay and I'm proud, the second was an argument.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
The priority mail sticker is a slap that I made back in 2007, The gif is of some pleb who couldn't find a rowboat in a library, the date should be self explanatory. I'll see you guys around if there are any major changes to PH, In the meantime "stay classy".
One is a confession from proper bc I need it for blackmail at some point in the future and the other is a powerful spell to hide all of my posts from the staff so I can get away with everything. That’s why I can’t get banned, you know?
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(11-03-2019, 08:25 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: One is a confession from proper bc I need it for blackmail at some point in the future and the other is a powerful spell to hide all of my posts from the staff so I can get away with everything. That’s why I can’t get banned, you know?

how are you blackmailing if everyone already sees it...
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(11-03-2019, 09:01 PM)ironically Happy Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 08:25 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: One is a confession from proper bc I need it for blackmail at some point in the future and the other is a powerful spell to hide all of my posts from the staff so I can get away with everything. That’s why I can’t get banned, you know?

how are you blackmailing if everyone already sees it...

Stfu liberal it's part of the plan, you just don't get it
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]

wtf stop posting blank posts you idiot
[Image: b_560x95.png]